I've never shipped a guitar abroad, would have to ask James for some advice on that :LOL:

Part of me thinks I'm forever doomed with the DS1

I don't know much about abroad stuff either. For something that large it's usually not worth it.

I don't even know what exactly I'd use with the DS-1 but for some reason I want to waste money to see.

fuzz factory pending sale

Also, to that person who was looking for a LP DC (can't remember who), here's one with international shipping

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Gibson-Les-Paul-Double-Cutaway-Electric-Guitar-W-Case-2000-year-/251227959620?pt=Guitar&hash=item3a7e5a7144

Might be me.

I saw it few hours ago haha ! But thanks :)

I hope this time I'll be able to buy it.

Not gonna lie everytime I see you post in this thread James part of me is hoping you're selling the Stealth Manson

But then part of me hopes it's not cos I won't be able to afford it

Unless you wanna swap for a DS1?

Don't even try. I'll out bid you with my DS-2

Focusrite Saffire LE - Firewire audio interface

I got this hoping I could use it with a firewire-USB adaptor but it won't work.

I don't have the proper PSU so will ship it without, but I think it'll take power from firewire anyway (although i'd recommend getting a PSU for it. 12V DC 1amp)

Here's a link to a SOS review http://www.soundonsound.com/sos/jul06/articles/saffire.htm

it's in good condition although if you're picky about these things I could take a photo of a scratch on each side - just ask and you shall receive.

I'm hoping for £100 please - that's including any shipping (happy to meet also, I'm in Stoke) via PayPal gift.

buy my stuff

Digitech_Whammy_IV_zpsb9b35820.jpg

digitech whammy IV. great condition, but needs to be calibrated. includes power supply if you're in the US, otherwise you'll need to find your own. $125 including worldwide shipping.

dickinson_D1_zps34fcb8ef.jpg

dickinson D1 tube overdrive pedal. works great, no issues. includes power supply if you're in the US, otherwise you'll need to find your own. ships with gig bag. $300 including worldwide shipping.

ohnoho_blowing_up_zps9c8b161b.jpg

ohnoho's blowing up. again, i'm not man enough for this pedal. works perfectly. includes original box. $100 including worldwide shipping.

Edited by james90

buy my stuff

2012_Manson_MA-2_20th_anniversary_zpsa1b382a7.jpg

manson MA-2 20th anniversary. has seymour duncan p-rails with two push/pull pots for switching options. excellent condition overall. includes hiscox hardshell case. currently setup for 10-46 gauge strings. only thing is that i don't have the certificate for this. it does have the manual though. $1250 including worldwide shipping.

:pope:

I would but I have no money :(

My parents did the finance for the MA-2 for me and I paid them for it monthly, but I'll turning 18 next week and the loan on the MA-2 will be finished soon so I'm going to apply for the CE-7 in my name, I only JUST manage to earn enough to cover the MA-2 each month so it's time I start looking for a new job as well :LOL: