matthijs

Amp not turned on again? Dat geetar tho...

It only seems to be on half the time (usually when it's knocked over too)

Just saw the video of that from download - I think that's actually the first time he knocked it over by throwing a guitar at it....

CQyZoSW.jpg

Best reaction was this one. I know sidious also had a video of something similar from one of the shows he went to around the same time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHRZ0scF6M8

How are you liking NY?

Yeah I remember this. I like how he didn't a take a second look at it. NY is very good. went out with a random bunch of Irish people to some places in Woodside which was an 'interesting experience'.

Don't know what to do today and tomorrow with this weather though. I can't scape the bloody rain no matter where I am :/

Yeah I remember this. I like how he didn't a take a second look at it. NY is very good. went out with a random bunch of Irish people to some places in Woodside which was an 'interesting experience'.

Don't know what to do today and tomorrow with this weather though. I can't scape the bloody rain no matter where I am :/

You must have taken it with you - it was nice in the UK for most of last week!

Have you been in brooklyn yet? If not, there are some areas worth checking out. williamsburg is pretty cool.

I can't say I'm too familiar with woodside. I'm pretty sure that's in queens? I've been through queens so many times now (it's between NYC and here) but I'm not familiar with the area itself.

Heres my video from Toronto where he split the body in half.

[YT]

[/YT]

Yep that's the one I was referring to. I think he slammed the other one into the monitor in boston a few nights before the MSG show, so that probably damaged it a bit, but I'm guessing the one in your video just took that one throw to break!

actually kinda prefer this to the copper one

Yeah it's nice. One of the MAs I sent in is having a copper refinish though, but that's only because of reasons.

You must have taken it with you - it was nice in the UK for most of last week!

Have you been in brooklyn yet? If not, there are some areas worth checking out. williamsburg is pretty cool.

I can't say I'm too familiar with woodside. I'm pretty sure that's in queens? I've been through queens so many times now (it's between NYC and here) but I'm not familiar with the area itself.

Yeah spent most of my time in williamsburg tbh. there was northside festvial as well last weekend so lots to see and do. Woodside is in queens yeah. it's very 'Irish' :LOL:

posted some pictures here. lots more that need processing. Wish I could stay longer though. was just starting to learn how to enjoy it properly!

Yeah spent most of my time in williamsburg tbh. there was northside festvial as well last weekend so lots to see and do. Woodside is in queens yeah. it's very 'Irish' :LOL:

posted some pictures here. lots more that need processing. Wish I could stay longer though. was just starting to learn how to enjoy it properly!

Great pictures! At least that guy with the sign is honest

And yeah, it takes some getting used to I guess. I think manhattan is a bit easier to 'get' than other places as there's just so much there and it doesn't seem to be dominated by a single culture or anything like that (if that made any sense)

also, this might be of interest to some. Free chicken and waffles for those who spot what's unusual about it...

10421373_10153295372755944_5615466400300871404_n.jpg?oh=3806625cea9126e90fb59e719cae2865&oe=562B956A

Great pictures! At least that guy with the sign is honest

And yeah, it takes some getting used to I guess. I think manhattan is a bit easier to 'get' than other places as there's just so much there and it doesn't seem to be dominated by a single culture or anything like that (if that made any sense)

also, this might be of interest to some. Free chicken and waffles for those who spot what's unusual about it...

10421373_10153295372755944_5615466400300871404_n.jpg?oh=3806625cea9126e90fb59e719cae2865&oe=562B956A

is it the trem :-)

Archived