matthijs

Woah that's gorgeous!

Personally I'd only have a MIDI screen if they could fashion one that could utilize as much space as possible, that's just my opinion though :D

I agree :awesome:

I think the hardware colors work on that guitar, but are a bit unusual

And I probably won't. holographic is the last thing this one needs!

I remember when you were talking about getting it and from the description it just sounded vile but it is one of the nicest looking MAs

I remember when you were talking about getting it and from the description it just sounded vile but it is one of the nicest looking MAs

Thanks

as far as custom finishes go, I think this one wins

dsc04280h.jpg

dsc04267a.jpg

and Bob, I didn't want to COMPLETELY ruin the pelham for Olly! nah I did ask for pelham blue (like Olly's), but got a slightly different color

Apparently neither are actually pelham blue. Not sure about this one though

Pelham Blue MA-1

Thanks

as far as custom finishes go, I think this one wins

dsc04280h.jpg

dsc04267a.jpg

and Bob, I didn't want to COMPLETELY ruin the pelham for Olly! nah I did ask for pelham blue (like Olly's), but got a slightly different color

Apparently neither are actually pelham blue. Not sure about this one though

Pelham Blue MA-1

Mmm every time I see that I get giddy for the ce-7 in black glitter.

Yeah they simply keep changing the colour, best way to get it right is to give them a Pantone strip

£2,016.28?!

That would be £1269 directly from Mansons. Shipping is about £250 usually, but I don't know what else they have to pay in order to bring one to the US.

No idea about VAT either.

It's convenient though, and saves you the trouble of dealing with the US department of agriculture like I have had to do with the past two guitars I imported... :facepalm:

Archived