Fixed it for you.

Yes that is true.

That might be because he put himself forward - didn't he volunteer last time for the car race? - rather than because he suddenly has some kind of new found celebrity status. We will have to wait and see.

Incidentally, looking at another thread, a fan's account of meeting the band members, it appears he arrived very late and stopped to sign for fans, even though he was being ushered in because he was late, so it doesn't sound like he was in any rush to stake a claim to fame or anything like that. :)

Yes that is true.

That might be because he put himself forward - didn't he volunteer last time for the car race? - rather than because he suddenly has some kind of new found celebrity status. We will have to wait and see.

Incidentally, looking at another thread, a fan's account of meeting the band members, it appears he arrived very late and stopped to sign for fans, even though he was being ushered in because he was late, so it doesn't sound like he was in any rush to stake a claim to fame or anything like that. :)

He is the frontman so he gets to do this kind of shit. I just wish Dom or Chris would do that kind of stuff at talk shows.

lol @ him getting there last

Seriously what is with everyone saying that normal lights are lasers recently? First Liquid State "OMG THE LASERS" and now this? They're lights

Sh, you'll ruin the illusion that my green torch isn't really a laser or even a lightsabre. :(

I'm guessing with the bit of attitude it's Panic Station they're playing, or I'm just hoping too much I'm looking for any possible sign it is that.

Sh, you'll ruin the illusion that my green torch isn't really a laser or even a lightsabre. :(

I'm guessing with the bit of attitude it's Panic Station they're playing, or I'm just hoping too much I'm looking for any possible sign it is that.

If you're talking about the pic, I think bass is different, there

They might play two songs, though. Just because they have said on facebook they will play Madness doesn't mean that will be the only song they play.

According to Facebook Pics they play Madness https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=424637004269242&set=a.408067212592888.93983.123446347721644&type=1&theater

and another(Follow Me)? https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=424636954269247&set=a.408067212592888.93983.123446347721644&type=1&theater

:LOL: Jonathan Ross and Bear Grylls were talking about how you need to wear tight underpants if you want to father a baby girl and about how some girl had commented that you could tell the old guys who had gone commando all their lives as they had saggy balls, Jonathan asked Matt if he wore tight pants...hence the answer.

Madness..

Archived