Muse in NME

eyduh

Great article.

I laughed at this:

At this point Bellamy’s face does that thing a kid’s face does when he’s pretty sure he’s had the best idea of all time ever

But I laughed even harder when I read what the idea was! :LOL: Matt's a case! :D In a good way. :D

Not sure if he was serious about the roulette idea. I was giggling just thinking about the reactions to Matt saying the difficulty was in keeping the show short enough and the solution was to have a roulette. :LOL:

I think he could be winding people up. :chuckle:

On a more serious note, I can understand Dom's concern. Hopefully the tour rigging guys have it all under control or the joke made earlier about losing the drummer will stop being funny. :stunned:

"Dom on Chris: The fans really love him. And they are going to be so close on this tour they'll be able to high-five him!" :chris:

I feel a bit better about the stage setup after seeing the photos in this issue. Still not sure about the whole Ninja/dancing aliens thing, but I hope they can get their wiggles out within the confines of one song and leave the rest alone. :LOL:

Matt being scared they can't top this tour, or worried about where to go next.

The only way to go after something this huge is back to basics.

Three boys on a stage with their instruments and their voices.

After the excess of this show there is nowhere else to go. And it will be nice to be able to focus on the music again. I like big shows. But there's something magic about stripping it all back.

After the excess of this show there is nowhere else to go. And it will be nice to be able to focus on the music again. I like big shows. But there's something magic about stripping it all back.

This actually seems more stripped back than TR tour though.

That's what was said after the last tour too though.

Really CANNOT frickin wait to see these shows... it sounds fucking epic! :D

I was always excited about the Dom as ninja bit, but now I've read what's gonna happen I really wanna see it! And that roulette song titles thing sounded amazing! :eek: Of course, as it came from Matt, I doubt it's anything more than bullshit, but ya never know :p

It would be the best thing EVER if they just rotated their whole back catalogue on it and it happens to land on, say, The Groove or something :D

Also can't wait for Chris to sing <3333 As Dom said, he is deffo loved by the fans :chris:

And that roulette song titles thing sounded amazing! :eek: Of course, as it came from Matt, I doubt it's anything more than bullshit, but ya never know :p

It would be the best thing EVER if they just rotated their whole back catalogue on it and it happens to land on, say, The Groove or something :D

Actual spoiler about the roulette:

It's just between New Born and SS. And they've already decided beforehand which one they're doing anyway.

This would be awesome...where did Matt say this?

In the fans' questions section at the end of the article. They asked if Muse would play Absolution in full for its 10 year anniversary. Matt said that would be cool and may do a one-off. He then said they missed that for Showbiz so they may play that in full as well sometime (somehow I doubt this). Finally, he said would like to release a movie for all the albums.

I say they should just play one gig, then play Showbiz and Absolution in full. That would be pretty great, and it would be devoted to just those two albums, no "greatest hits" section. And at 24 songs (not including Intro or Interlude) it would be the perfect length (for fans anyway). And it would actually make sense if they were to do it in America since we didn't get OoS until after Absolution.

Archived