North American Tour Presale Info

KirkBot

Yeah! A 3-gig trip out there sounds awesome. Is the weather nice in Jan? Can't wait to see you!

So you'll still be trying on Friday for Oakland, then? Good luck to both of us!!

It'll be cold and foggy for Oakland most likely. I think So Cal will have nice warm weather. I'm not sure what I want to do for Oakland quite yet in terms of tickets, but I'm definitely going. It's only 30- 40 mins from where I live. :)

Had to get rid of one ticket I was getting for someone and went through check out. Entered everything to find out my time was out. Yeah that was really fucking great.

EDIT: Trying again.

EDIT 2: After constant refreshing of pages, I think I got them.

hey guys i'm trying to buy tickets for the LA Staples center gig and it says that there are no tickets at all at the pre sale barely started! it's 10:18 here. any suggestions? :/

Just tried and looks like some for GA and VIP are still left?

it keeps telling me there aren't any and i've been trying since 10

Tickets may surface again if a purchaser cancels tickets during a procedure, or if tickets are released from a cart due to time out...

Well I was holding two GA tickets for Staple center to check if there were still some left, gonna release them so good luck :)

wtf, they really send you the tix 2 weeks before the show? I HAVE TO WAIT MONTHS TO HAVE THEM ON MY HANDS?!?!?!

is that true?

Yes, but Ive gotten them sooner. My only option this time around was Will Call, which I'm okay with.

I'd just like to say that captcha was a piece of shit.

Yes, especially for Oakland! Went through captcha with EXACT matching characters and was rejected over and over around 7 times. :stunned:

Same for me! Clear as a bell, they were. But it didn't matter. Took me 4 tries.

Wait... 2 weeks before the show?

look what i got on my confirmation

Tickets will be shipped no later than 10 business days (approximately 2 weeks) before the event date; however they might be shipped earlier. If you have not received your tickets within one week of the event date, please email tix@musictoday.com further assistance. Please note: The tracking message on http://www.usps.com will only confirm that your tickets have been picked up at our facilities in Virginia. This means your tickets are "in transit." The next update made to http://www.usps.com will be to confirm delivery of your order.

look what i got on my confirmation

Tickets will be shipped no later than 10 business days (approximately 2 weeks) before the event date; however they might be shipped earlier. If you have not received your tickets within one week of the event date, please email tix@musictoday.com further assistance. Please note: The tracking message on http://www.usps.com will only confirm that your tickets have been picked up at our facilities in Virginia. This means your tickets are "in transit." The next update made to http://www.usps.com will be to confirm delivery of your order.

Well fuck, is there any way to change the shipping address? I'll probably be moving sometime in December and of course I don't know what address I'll be at then.

GA's are all Will Call, correct? So we wouldn't be receiving anything in the mail? Detroit was easy as pie. I got a GA right at 10 this morning with no issues. I found out just a few minutes ago when I got home from work that one of my friends, who I had previously thought wanted a seat, wanted GA. I was able to get another GA for Detroit just now with no issues.

Glad the presale seemed to go smoothly for most people!

Due to my work schedule, I had to rely on one of my friends and two very kind Musers to get my tickets for me today (and one ticket tomorrow too). I either got really lucky, or really unlucky, depending on how you look at it :LOL: Lucky because I didn't have to deal with the presale myself, unlucky because I had to put all my trust in others! :LOL:

Thankfully it worked out, and I now have tickets for 2/3 of the gigs I'm planning on attending in April :D My fingers are crossed that my fabulous Muser friends will pull through for me and get my 3rd ticket just as easily tomorrow :)

(By the way, I hate this Will Call thing :LOL: Makes it so much more difficult to have someone else buy your tix for you!)

When you guys bought your tickets, and entering the credit card info, did it ask for anything else? Did you have to sign into any other website? I need to know because tickets go on sale around the time I'm still writing an exam......I have to thoroughly do my exam properly and then use my schools wifi to purchase tickets.

Archived