Eternally Missed, the Groove, Easily, Crying Shame, Futurism, Fury, Glorious, most of their B-Sides are incredible tbh

we'll just forget about NSC :LOL:

I actually just today made a cd for my friends car of muse bsides, it had all you mentioned plus dead star, IYW, please please please and HOTRS

It might actually be their best album :LOL:

I actually just today made a cd for my friends car of muse bsides, it had all you mentioned plus dead star, IYW, please please please and HOTRS

It might actually be their best album :LOL:

Their cover of Please, Please, Please is easily one of the worst things they've ever done. Shit makes my ears bleed.

Im hoping for some good B-Sides... If i get another song like Eternally Missed to go along with one of the singles i will be so happy. Personally i think EM is one of their best songs. Most of the songs in the Absolution era that didn't make the cut are on my top 30 I'd say.

#prayforB-Sides2015 #justkiddingsingforB-Sides #Iwillbesinging

Don't really get this tbh. You do realise that just because it's a b-side, that doesn't make it more likely to sound like previous b-sides than any a-side track?

Dom is using a double bass pedal = Heavy album/song 100% confirmed

Don't think that's a double bass pedal unfortunately, that's his hi-hat pedal on the right i reckon...

EDIT: Sorry actually now I've had a closer look you can see the edge of another pedal, whoo heavy song!

I'd rather the band focused on putting all good songs on the album, instead of having good B-Sides.

The quality of the B-Sides from Abso and BH&R was shocking... no reason for them to be that much better than some of what made the album. Baffled as to why some of them weren't chosen, or why they didn't just make the damn albums longer.

Would much, MUCH rather they were just on the albums, so there was a chance of seeing them live, outside of one or two random gigs, if at all.

I largely agree that Abso and BH&R had strictly good songs on them, but some of those B-Sides...

Eternally Missed, Glorious, Fury are as good or better than many of the songs on their respective albums, and it would have been amazing to have a chance at seeing them live on a rotation.

And Soldier's Poem was good for what it was; it wasn't ever meant to be something that was catchy or that you played on repeat...

Don't think that's a double bass pedal unfortunately, that's his hi-hat pedal on the right i reckon...

EDIT: Sorry actually now I've had a closer look you can see the edge of another pedal, whoo heavy song!

I was actually looking at the beaters in the middle... and the fact that there's two of them ;)

Archived