Hopefully they'll release a DVD this tour.

I'd think so. I think it was Tom who said they wanted to make a DVD last tour but their were complications. They seemed disappointed that they didn't anyway so I'm positive they'll get one done this time.

I'm surprised at how difficult this is to play on Bass, I have been able to learn pretty much all of Chris's parts but this one is more difficult than it sounds. On a similar note I think the bass is a bit low in the mix on this track compared to Matt's, something that I hope will be fixed but will probably be worse live.

I'm surprised at how difficult this is to play on Bass, I have been able to learn pretty much all of Chris's parts but this one is more difficult than it sounds. On a similar note I think the bass is a bit low in the mix on this track compared to Matt's, something that I hope will be fixed but will probably be worse live.

Oh another bass player around. I agree. I was a bit surprised tough, because it's kinda strange that he plays a difficult line while he's singing, but it's awesome. But I can't see the problem with the bass being low... I heard it's much better live ;)

Oh another bass player around. I agree. I was a bit surprised tough, because it's kinda strange that he plays a difficult line while he's singing, but it's awesome. But I can't see the problem with the bass being low... I heard it's much better live ;)

"Goes to look up live video" So it is :D turns out I'm going to be playing it and singing in front of my school with my rock band class. I better get practicing ha

• 3 weeks later...

Love LIQUID STATE soooo much :D..........love Chris anyhow but he blew me away when he sang this live @ MEN arena..............far too short needs another chorus and a massive guitar solo lasting at least 30 secs then it would be nigh on perfect:LOL:

It's Chris' set up that's causing this. He's either running octave -> (fuzz + clean) or (octave -> Fuzz) + clean, more than likely the former. Anyway I played the song with the same set up and the amount of low end you lose is actually quite a lot.

He does this in a lot of songs and normally doesn't cause problems because Matt is playing a lead line over it and the frequencies are very distinct, whereas in LS Matt is chugging over Chris and it gets harder to distinguish. Nothing can be done about it unfortunately.

• 2 months later...

In just a minute spread the song seems really interesting. Too bad the full version is just repetitive and you don't get much variation.

:indiff:

Oh yeah the video is still kinda meh. But the spliced song itself didn't feel too awkward.

Ah, true. Well Crysis is a bit meh in general, at least the first one was. But that's for a different thread.

That looks awesome. And it's awesomely edited :facemelt:

:yesey: Much better than that NCAA thing.

Ah, true. Well Crysis is a bit meh in general, at least the first one was. But that's for a different thread.

Surely you mean the second one? The first Crysis was actually trying to do something original and interesting (and with awesome graphics). Not really succeeding in it, but not really completely failing in it either. The second Crysis, however, was just an utterly forgettable and generic first person shooter (with much worse graphics than the first one).

/off-topic, sorry

Archived