Big Freeze

Save Me

Isolated System

Prelude/Survival

Liquid State

Madness

Explorers

Unsustainable

Surprised Unsustainable is your least fave - I was just about to post that it's a shame they released it so far in advance cos no one's shocked or all that interested in it any more, whereas it would have been interesting to see what people's reactions were to it if they were hearing it now for the first time, too. Same with Survival. The fact that they were released in isolation/advance has made a huge difference to how they're received in the album overall, I think.

Anyways, I still absolutely love Unsustainable, it's got signature symphonic Muse with an ATTACK on the system right after. Followed by the beautiful Isolated System, it's a fecking perfect ending! That haunting piano intro, then the beat and overlay of voices, then Dom attacks it and it explodes into brilliance! Is that Bing's heartbeat again at the end? Would be awesome if he made it into two tracks! :D

Follow Me still keeps growing and growing. It's already my favourite of the album right now, but it just keeps getting better. From 0:39 to 1:43 is up there with the best things they've done.

0.00-whenever it ends is up there with the best they've ever done. Can't fault it at all. And even better, we know it's killer live too.

The first drop is amazing, but I love the second chorus too.

0.00-whenever it ends is up there with the best they've ever done. Can't fault it at all. And even better, we know it's killer live too.

The first drop is amazing, but I love the second chorus too.

Yes yes of course I love all of it! But that part with those sounds derived from Bing's heartbeat, just beautiful <3

I like Big Freeze - it's U2 meets Call Me Maybe, in a wholly good way.

You're not helping its case! :LOL:

Ok Isolated System is Muse's best album closer ever.

Indeed. I can't even express how in love with this song I am. I just want to be enveloped by it.

Explorers is so like Shine, it's uncanny.

:yesey: Love this song.

With the exception of Madness :vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit: x 1,000,000 and Big Freeze :noey: I absolutely love this album :)

Agreed! And so glad you love it! :happy: Those are my least favorite 2 as well. I've not listened to Unsustainable in a few weeks, so I'm interested to see how I feel about it in the context of this album. I was still a little luke warm on it last time I checked, but it was def. growing on me.

Archived