I though Chris's vocals sounded good on the YouTube of Liquid State I watched.

That actually surprised me, because I wasn't really expecting them to sound good, and, before watching, wasn't surprised by someone's comment that they sounded whiny.

But no, I thought they sounded decent.

I didn't think it was too whiny. He was off key in places and sounded a bit fragile and I hope he'll evolve over time to be more confident, or angry, or something. But I much prefer it over Save Me live, they shouldn't drop it.

This is my reaction to some songs:

TIRO: "Oh....it's TIRO....again"

Hysteria: "Oh....it's Hysteria....again"

Starlight: "Oh....it's Starlight....again"

Resistance: "Oh....it's Resistance....again"

etc.

But Ari... you've been to 9 gigs in which those tracks have probably (probably) been played every time. Anyone who'd seen those tracks that many times would have that reaction, it's a bit different for the majority that either haven't seen them, or haven't as many times. Might be dull to you but to a lot they won't be

NOW. Gig tonight. What time does it start?

edit: 7:30, that was easier to find than expected :facepalm:

I didn't think it was too whiny. He was off key in places and sounded a bit fragile and I hope he'll evolve over time to be more confident, or angry, or something. But I much prefer it over Save Me live, they shouldn't drop it.

This. He didn't sound amazing but he'll improve soon, first performances are always a little dodgy, nerves fuck everything up :noey:

But Ari... you've been to 9 gigs in which those tracks have probably (probably) been played every time. Anyone who'd seen those tracks that many times would have that reaction, it's a bit different for the majority that either haven't seen them, or haven't as many times. Might be dull to you but to a lot they won't be

I was waiting for this post to pop up.

That's my reaction to these songs even when I'm just following the sexyplane. It's my reaction to them in general. I don't find them particularly exciting. I just don't find them very enjoyable. It has little, close to nothing, to do with how many gigs I've been to.

That's my reaction to these songs even when I'm just following the sexyplane. It's my reaction to them in general. I don't find them particularly exciting. I just don't find them very enjoyable. It has little, close to nothing, to do with how many gigs I've been to.

Did you not enjoy them the first time you saw them?

Learn some English , ja?

Says the man who clearly can't spell "music" :noey:

What, so you were the same three years ago, before you'd seen them live? If so, fair enough, I'll piss off

And to be fair, I'm like that with those tracks when following the sexyplane, because they are, and are known for being regulars and thus "boring". And I haven't even been to a Muse gig yet :LOL:

Unsustainable

Supremacy

MoTP/MK Ultra

Panic Station

Follow Me

Starlight/UD

Madness

Explorers/Eurasia

Falling Down

Animals

Liquid State/Big Freeze

Hysteria/TiRO

US/SS

Uprising

Survival

PIB/Bliss

KoC/TaB

There you go Matt.

:noey: I would hate this. Because for me starlight >>> UD, Would cry if I didnt get knights, I want TIRO and Hysteria and NB and I don't like MK ultra or US half as much as MOTP or SS

Well arent I a moany bitch

What, so you were the same three years ago, before you'd seen them live? If so, fair enough, I'll piss off

And to be fair, I'm like that with those tracks when following the sexyplane, because they are, and are known for being regulars and thus "boring". And I haven't even been to a Muse gig yet :LOL:

Yes.

:noey: I would hate this. Because for me starlight >>> UD, Would cry if I didnt get knights, I want TIRO and Hysteria and NB and I don't like MK ultra or US half as much as MOTP or SS

Well arent I a moany bitch

Well agreed on every point except KoC. I just don't think it makes or breaks a gig for me.

Unsustainable

Supremacy

MK Ultra

Panic Station

Follow Me

UD

Madness

Eurasia

Falling Down

Animals

Liquid State

TiRO

US

Uprising

Survival

PIB

TaB

Would still be a pretty good setlist imo, despite that I picked my least favourite of all the rotation songs.

Although tbh, I didn't really enjoy SS or US when I saw them.

Must admit, I've always thought SS was a bit overrated live, at least in recent years. It's still great but I can certainly think of a fair few songs I preferred to it when I saw them. I loved US when I saw it though.

Archived