Love the falling leaves visuals on Falling Down. Really fitting.

Great to see that they are still willing to throw in old songs and rarities here and there. Rotation is good for a band to help keep things a little fresher, especially with the extensive back catalogue they have now. Hopefully there will be some more pleasant surprises along the way. Loving the stage design. Bet it really blows your mind live.

So your logic is that TIRO/Hysteria is ok because they've both got similar bass-lines even though it's bad song/good song but TIRO/Bliss isn't ok because it's bad song/good song?

>Ari Logic

No, my logic is that it's okay because they're both fucking dull. The only difference being that Hysteria is slightly more tolerable. Whereas TIRO/Bliss is a goddamn awful rotation.

>Luke needs to read

I've just watched videos of TIRO and Starlight and I must say i'm a bit sad to see Matt not doing as much guitar work as he normally would.. I mean in starlight the second part that Matt normally plays on guitar Morgan totally messes it up and seems to just give up, I hope they don't continue with this, I feel like Matt is getting quite lazy.. :/

One of the main reasons I got into Muse was due to the fact they put a great live show on BUT also actually played their music, properly and in some cases better than the recording.. it seems that as time goes by they're getting less bothered about the music and more bothered about "looking awesome"..

Needless to say I'm still super excited about seeing them in a week or so! :D

This is my reaction to some songs:

TIRO: "Oh....it's TIRO....again"

Hysteria: "Oh....it's Hysteria....again"

Starlight: "Oh....it's Starlight....again"

Resistance: "Oh....it's Resistance....again"

etc.

No way Hysteria is at the same live excitement level of the other three. TiRO and Starlight are even decent live, Hysteria is still a great live track.

No band rotates every song all the time.

Nowhere have I ever said that Muse should rotate every song all the time.

No way Hysteria is at the same live excitement level of the other three. TiRO and Starlight are even decent live, Hysteria is still a great live track.

I find Hysteria tolerable. I'd be 100% on board if it was rotated with TIRO.

Archived