Oh definitely! It's a beast live. Chris' voice wasn't that good though.

Indeed, it seemed like he lost all the power and grit that his voice had in the studio version. Sounded a bit whiny, which is weird considering his backing vocals in other songs (Follow Me or Dead Star, for instance) sound ace and have loads of power. Maybe it's the nerves?

Indeed, it seemed like he lost all the power and grit that his voice had in the studio version. Sounded a bit whiny, which is weird considering his backing vocals in other songs (Follow Me or Dead Star, for instance) sound ace and have loads of power. Maybe it's the nerves?

That's what I said would happen!

EDIT: Well I said I was doubting they would play it because Chris would have a hard time recreating the tone. Turns out they went for it anyway.

Well, first time playing the song, he must be quite nervous. He still did really well though :happy:

I though Chris's vocals sounded good on the YouTube of Liquid State I watched.

That actually surprised me, because I wasn't really expecting them to sound good, and, before watching, wasn't surprised by someone's comment that they sounded whiny.

But no, I thought they sounded decent.

Archived