How do you see Uprising?

Also we don't really need Explorers on the setlist for it to be confirmed. The xylophone pretty much did that for us.

Could be for Soldiers Poem ;)

Didn't they talk about Falling down, Sunburn and Muscle Museum on that twitter-with-the-band-thing? So Falling Down is a good guess :happy:

Or maybe Feeling Good. :pope:

NO ARE YOU BLIND IT CLEARLY SAYS FALLING DOWN :erm:

On a serious note, falling down is a really random song for Matt to want to start singing again. Maybe it's for the blues style but it's not like it was a prominent track on showbiz and has lyrics about hatin on teignmouth and all. I'm sure Matt has his reasons though

NO ARE YOU BLIND IT CLEARLY SAYS FALLING DOWN :erm:

:LOL:

But yeah, I'm too blind to see it, really. ;)

Please, PLEASE not Starlight and KoC for an encore!

That encore is really meh. I mean, Starlight opening it, wat? They've done it several times during BH&R tour, though.

I count 17 with Explorers, Eurasia, Falling something (most likely Falling Down), Uprising, Survival, Starlights and Knights.

I see 18 titles, plus there are some songs above them for sure. That makes truly nice amount. :awesome:

I don't care how many times i've seen Knights close now. After listening to the alternative of Survival closing' date=' i will take Knights any day of the week[/quote']

Honestly, Survival seems like a decent closer, not amazing but not bad. Knights closing is just utterly fucking boring now, especially if they carry on playing MWAH before it.

Archived