Yes, I'd say SS/NB, Hysteria/MoTP and PIB/Bliss will be the regular setlist rotations this tour.

So the lucky ones will get SS+Map+Bliss! :awesome:

...oh wait, that already happened last tour. At Wembley. And Rock Am Ring, and Goffertpark....and that Spanish stadium gig....and probably somewhere else as well.

So the lucky ones will get SS+Map+Bliss! :awesome:

...oh wait, that already happened last tour. At Wembley. And Rock Am Ring, and Goffertpark....and that Spanish stadium gig....and probably somewhere else as well.

Yeah poor people getting NB+Hysteria+PIB.

Yup.

On the plus side, we still haven't seen Feeling Good or Undisclosed Desires so far.

Don't be a twat, they're all fair trades :phu:

And yeah, I think Matt has decided that playing piano songs is too much effort, and gave us the New Born piano to make up for it.

Don't be a twat, they're all fair trades :phu:

And yeah, I think Matt has decided that playing piano songs is too much effort, and gave us the New Born piano to make up for it.

To a certain extent. I can get behind PIB-Bliss entirely. NB-SS, not so much. NB seemed even slower than normal at the Roundhouse, so yeah....I'd take SS over NB any day of the week. Although the rotations are A LOT more fair this time around. No more of this Cave+MK Ultra/Guiding Light+Feeling Good bullshit.

I wonder if Explorers will be all the piano we're getting this tour. Would be a shame really.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjkC8vy4Lik

Full Bliss with nice falsetto at the end

Oh cool, and also a nice explanation of probably why they tagged the Tornadoes that night, too.

I have never even watched a live performance of Bliss, does he sing different lyrics live than on the studio recording? I couldn't quite hear over the crowd. (Crappy headphones + hearing loss in one ear don't mix)

"Haven't played this for a couple years"

"a couple"

heh.

It really looks like Matt is thinking that fans (or, may I say, people at gigs) don't know any of OoS songs and he always have to introduce them. :LOL:

And yes, Matt is a lazy prick. I'm guessing he's not entirely in shape yet. He's been sounding very tired towards the end of these last few gigs.

I think it's because he seems to be putting a lot into some of the new songs (which are fairly challenging vocally as it is) so, by the end of the set, he's knackered. I seriously hope this doesn't lead to him losing momentum later on in the tour and becoming properly lazy.

Alright I just watched Survival live and I don't know if people have complained about this already but

YES I'M GONNA WIN

I WILL LIGHT THE FU___

I WILL NEVER LOO___

I CHOOSE TO SURVIVE

What's up with that?

It's called being out of breath. Since they just started touring, it's a vocally challenging song and it's last in the set all makes it abit tricky on him it seems. He did better than at the iTunes gig though.

On the other hand, that Bliss falsetto is :awesome:

I think it's because he seems to be putting a lot into some of the new songs (which are fairly challenging vocally as it is) so, by the end of the set, he's knackered. I seriously hope this doesn't lead to him losing momentum later on in the tour and becoming properly lazy.

Yeah, to be fair, the new songs are a fair amount more challenging than most of the TR songs.

Alright I just watched Survival live and I don't know if people have complained about this already but

YES I'M GONNA WIN

I WILL LIGHT THE FU___

I WILL NEVER LOO___

I CHOOSE TO SURVIVE

What's up with that?

That's why Survival should be closing the main set. KoC would be a nice encore opener and the closer could be either Stockholm or Supremacy (+ massive riffage :awesome:).

I have no idea where they are going to place Supremacy in the setlist.

Archived