Muse on Taratata - France (2012/09/28)

L.

fair enough but I don't see it. He seems as happy as usual to me, no way of knowing of course. He's just grown up, they all have, people change when they get older. Maybe I'm just being 'defensive' because I want him to be happy

Really? Every gig I've been to he's worn a constant smile on his face throughout the gigs, sometimes even during GL and UD, but based on what we've seen so far he looks like he's absolutely miserable. Don't see what "growing up" has to do with it.

I do and I would.

Liar.

Not to speculate on his personal life or anything...well actually this is exactly that, but...maybe he's a little bitter that everyone else in the band has a family of their own and he doesn't even have a girlfriend.

Well whose to say it's not personal choice? I think Dom could have had what Matt has if he had wanted it. not even sure Matt really wanted it

Anyway whatever, he seems fine to me. I don't think the odd expression here or there has much consequence. Obviously I don't know that he is fine, none of us do, but I don't really see enough to indicate that he isn't. I certainly don't get the impression that he has trouble getting girlfriends. :LOL:

Really? Every gig I've been to he's worn a constant smile on his face throughout the gigs, sometimes even during GL and UD, but based on what we've seen so far he looks like he's absolutely miserable. Don't see what "growing up" has to do with it.

:( Hmm, I don't see the contrast, but obviously I hope he is okay. It's a bit concerning reading these comments. Or is it trolling, a game or something. Like "let's get Main Muse worried, haha" :erm:

:( Hmm, I don't see the contrast, but obviously I hope he is okay. It's a bit concerning reading these comments. Or is a trolling, a game or something. Like "let's get Main Muse worried, haha" :erm:

I have a few theories (that are not even slightly serious), but I'm guessing it would count as "speculation" and get me a warning. Bleh.

I have a few theories (that are not even slightly serious), but I'm guessing it would count as "speculation" and get me a warning. Bleh.

I could guess what various theories might be, but I would be surprised if you would be into the theories I could guess. :chuckle: My theory is that people are seeing stuff that isn't there because they have a theory.

Yeah I think Dom's fine. On this interview I just saw, he seems to find something incredibly funny when Matt is talking about the album having personal songs and is unable to control it. Goodness knows what, but it made me laugh just watching him laugh. :happy: It looks like Matt wants to laugh too but holds back. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOyd4M3BGU0&feature=youtu.be

Yeah I think Dom's fine. On this interview I just saw, he seems to find something incredibly funny when Matt is talking about the album having personal songs and is unable to control it. Goodness knows what, but it made me laugh just watching him laugh. :happy: It looks like Matt wants to laugh too but holds back. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOyd4M3BGU0&feature=youtu.be

okay? :LOL:

I think, based on watching how many of these interviewers ask the same sort of questions over and over, that doing promo work can be quite exasperating. I was thinking that when Dom started laughing, causing Matt to crack up in that last interview posted when he started talking about the baby's heartbeat, it must have been something they talked about earlier. Something like this:

Dom: "I swear to God if I hear one more question about the baby's heartbeat, and have to sit through your explanation of it one more time, I am going to kick someone's ass..."

Matt: " shut up, wanker, it's not like I never have to sit through ridiculous questions about your sex life."

Dom: "We could make a drinking game of it you know, take a shot every time an interviewer asks you about the theory of the album and you answer with the words 'eurocrisis' or 'decreasing energy supply"

Anyway, yeah. I think promo is getting to Dom. It looks to me like he's done with the press and just wants to get on the road...

Archived