Muse on Taratata - France (2012/09/28)

L.

Little video of the Prince cover, Sign O' The Times

They added:

What does "me en entier mais on a fait faire supprimer la vidéo" mean? They deleted the Follow Me video?

Yeah. There was a video of Follow me (the whole song) but they asked Arnaud to delete it.

Hi all,

just a quick sum-up of the evening.

The soundcheck was broadcasted on a TV in the VIP zone. I saw this tv when I get in for the wristband (around 8pm), while they were soundchecking Madness. Then the security asked me to get out. So they played other songs during the soundcheck but I don't know which one and how much. At one moment I had a quick look at the TV, through an open door, but the sound was really low. I think I recognised Survival by Matt's serious face and lip-reading.... But probably was due to auto-persuasion that Survival would be played during the show.

During the show they played Madness, then Follow me(!!!!) then Sign of the times.

At the end of that song, the atsmophere on the set was really tense cause they discovered a tech issue on the two last songs they performed so after discussions, they performed follow me and sign of the times again. You can tell Matt was not happy... probably because he didn't mess out with the lyrics :rolleyes:

The interview was quite classic. Don't want to spoil but good news is Dom is still single ;)

Hi all,

The soundcheck was broadcasted on a TV in the VIP zone. I saw this tv when I get in for the wristband (around 8pm), while they were soundchecking Madness. Then the security asked me to get out. So they played other songs during the soundcheck but I don't know which one and how much. At one moment I had a quick look at the TV, through an open door, but the sound was really low. I think I recognised Survival by Matt's serious face and lip-reading.... But probably was due to auto-persuasion that Survival would be played during the show.

During the show they played Madness, then Follow me(!!!!) then Sign of the times.

At the end of that song, the atsmophere on the set was really tense cause they discovered a tech issue on the two last songs they performed so after discussions, they performed follow me and sign of the times again. You can tell Matt was not happy... probably because he didn't mess out with the lyrics :rolleyes:

The interview was quite classic. Don't want to spoil but good news is Dom is still single ;)

Maybe give us a little bit of lyrics, if you remember some? Of course in spoilers.

Follow Me sounds a bit like Dead Star, is it true? :eek:

Not to my opinion but yes heavy sound on the chorus. The beginning of the song is a bit blah (electro blah). But Chris was headbanging from the first chorus to the end of the song, from what I can remember. So it's a good sign right ;)

In fact we should'nt be too enthousiatic about Follow me. I don't want you to be disappointed :)

So was Follow Me good? How did sound?

Electro-rockish? Really hard to tell, sorry

I'm not a huge fan of the 3 songs we heard so far from the 2nd law. So yes, Follow me is the good song from the album so far! MUCH better than Madness.

Hi all,

come on man,you didn't tell us anything about Follow me.

Last thing about Follow me: english is not my first language but from what I understood, lyrics are crap. Chorus goes like "Follow me, you can follow me..."

Really don't understand people comparing this song with take a bow or survival.

I'm sure we'll have plenty of videos from tonight show!

Archived