Muse To Play Intimate Gig At E Werk in Cologne on 20.09.12

KirkBot

How difficult do you think that will be? Considering how quickly the arena tour tickets sold out!

i don't know. I've been to the "E-Werk" a couple times, and it's a very small venue. I think it will be sold out very quickly, 'cause it only has space for max. 2000 people. :stunned:

They'll no doubt be in Berlin for 2013 summer outdoor gigs.

Hope so. Would be incomprehensible if there'll be no gigs in Berlin. Thought about traveling to the other gigs in Germany, but in conclusion with journey and accommodation to pay 200 € for it would be to much. And Munich and Hamburg aren't sold out actually. Suprise :happy:

Hope so. Would be incomprehensible if there'll be no gigs in Berlin. Thought about traveling to the other gigs in Germany, but in conclusion with journey and accommodation to pay 200 € for it would be to much. And Munich and Hamburg aren't sold out actually. Suprise :happy:

WHY do all Berlin people think that the world circulates around them? Muse don't choose any citys for concerts because they're "important" but mainly because they offer an appropriate location whose availability fits to their tour schedule.

200€? 63€ for a ticket. 18€ for a ride from Berlin to Hamburg and back (!) with BerlinLinienBus. 15-20€ for a night in a hostel. I can't see why that would make 200€....

And actually, Hamburg and Munich aren't sold out because no one wants to sit behind the stage....

WHY do all Berlin people think that the world circulates around them? Muse don't choose any citys for concerts because they're "important" but mainly because they offer an appropriate location whose availability fits to their tour schedule.

200€? 63€ for a ticket. 18€ for a ride from Berlin to Hamburg and back (!) with BerlinLinienBus. 15-20€ for a night in a hostel. I can't see why that would make 200€....

And actually, Hamburg and Munich aren't sold out because no one wants to sit behind the stage....

I'm living in Berlin since 2 1/2 years. ;) But three concerts - west, north, south - can't be all. Berlin is the city with the most people, so why should "the most people" drive across the country? You're living in Hamburg, be happy about ;)

And I can't drive to Hamburg with BLB - takes to much time. Incredibly, but some people has to work on saturdays ;)

Ticket 63 € + Train ~ 60€ + stay over night 15 - 20 € + ticket back to berlin results in minimum 140 €, when I'll got the cheap train tickets and a cheap ticket back.

And the problem with taking place behind the stage: I can understand ;)

If I would live in Dusseldorf, I had join this concert, but why there's no gig in Berlin, the capital city of Germany?

Instead there's a concert in Hamburg, Munich and Cologne. The most important city is missing :stunned:

"Oh no, only three concerts in my country this fall. Why does everything bad happen to me? :'( "

Archived