2012.09.30 - The Roundhouse, London, UK

chudenk

Pull the chain and think of someone who sneezed.. haha

I kinda like this picture

mattanimalsrndhse.jpg

Nice :)

I shall never live "Pull the chain" down! :LOL: So many people still talk about "Pulling the chain", yet how many toilets actually have a chain to pull these days?! Quite WHY we were even discussing this, I really do not know! :LOL:

Larry, that picture is AWESOME! :happy:

So glad you guys enjoyed yourselves, really feel like I missed out now. Please get 27th tickets Pip!

Need to wait until I get paid on the 22nd but will try very hard to find one then!

I ended up in that seat by accident not through choice.

Didn't look at all embarrassed or uncomfortable did i?

:chuckle:

at least the answers raised some laughs. :$

You were great and I really liked your question, certainly had among the most amusing answers!

I still have no voice from all my singing and screaming! Also came out with a few claw marks, god only knows where they came from! What a mighty gig though was right in front of Matt :) Did everyone else who queued early find that the day flew by :)

I promise the claw marks weren't me!!!

I still have no voice from all my singing and screaming! Also came out with a few claw marks, god only knows where they came from! What a mighty gig though was right in front of Matt :) Did everyone else who queued early find that the day flew by :)

Yep, I really enjoyed myself in the queue! I usually do, it's all part of the fun :)

Great gig, Supremacy is an awesome song live!

But what happend at the beginning of Motp? :p I hope they gonna keep it in the setlist for the upcoming tour, such a brilliant song!

The sound tech (or Morgan) forgot to switch Matt's effect channel before they started :D

Archived