2012.09.30 - The Roundhouse, London, UK

chudenk

I recently had to replace my panasonic lumix TZ7 with a TZ20 and I haven't got the settings correct for gig lighting yet, so a lot of the photos were disappointing. I've been messing around on photoshop and all that, and some of them have come out nicely! I'll try see if I can upload a few here...

[ATTACH]15034[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]15035[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]15036[/ATTACH]

I bought the TZ20 last year and returned it to Amazon three days later, the pics were dreadful. It has a different sensor to the TZ7 and TZ10 (I had the TZ7 first, great camera, then bought the TZ10 after returning the 20).

I bought the TZ20 last year and returned it to Amazon three days later, the pics were dreadful. It has a different sensor to the TZ7 and TZ10 (I had the TZ7 first, great camera, then bought the TZ10 after returning the 20).

Interesting my TZ-5 has been fixed once but isn't the same as it use to be and does freeze at times, and big risk it will give up eventually.

I had began to look at the TZ 18 and 20 but had read mixed reviews but had heard the TZ 7 and TZ 10 are better.

I do love the Panasonic cameras but will need to research before I get a new one - I don't think I'd need one until I go abroad really and am hoping to do that next summer so in no rush for a new camera.

Archived