:DHarsh people!! Opinions? You gotta' love 'em. That's all this is ... opinions. Does anyone here but something because of someone else's opinion? Sheep!

No one said that person isn't allowed to think that, they just think it's silly.

Ignore that cunt.

You are saving me some precious time.

I will not even bother checking this thread anymore as it will be pointless & more time wasting ... and as to why you called her that. :LOL:

With that said, I sincerely hope that most of The 2nd Law will remind me why Muse became one of my favorite bands.

Yes, ton of new songs every day and gazilion of songs every year (all kinds of music genre) to be fair there are so many horrible songs this year (nothing unusual) are up there in the company of Survival and Unsustainable but don't be surprised if Muse top so many shameful lists for this year - and that ton of shit gets released/produced every fucking year for pop music.

Could you go away please. You clearly have no love left for this band I don't really know why you are still here

Could you go away please. You clearly have no love left for this band I don't really know why you are still here

Quoted for posterity!

Muse,

Pray for your dear lives if your fans in this board are like this.

Promise: My last one ... It took few seconds.

Quoted for posterity!

Muse,

Pray for your dear lives if your fans in this board are like this.

There's having an opinion and then there's being a stubborn dick. I won't say which one you are but I shall refer to you as Richard from now on.

I will not even bother checking this thread anymore as it will be pointless & more time wasting ... and as to why you called her that. :LOL:

With that said, I sincerely hope that most of The 2nd Law will remind me why Muse became one of my favorite bands.

Thanks, gonna miss you!

Just out of curiosity, why did they become your favorite band?

You are the cunt.

I looked at this again (don't know why) and thought well the "Muse songwriting machine" is actually a person. It has been made out like they get their music from a Swedish songwriting company or something. I really can't see how a reviewer can be so disparaging about all of Muse's work seeing as so much of it is so awesome, but oh well, jealousy or something, wanting to make a name for themselves, something like that. Never mind.

It's probably the highlight of their career that their review has received about ten responses.

He has a point, it's an absolute fucking turd of a song.

That's not my opinion. But, it's still a valid opinion. Would be better if it implied an "imo," but still...

However, saying 'I don't even consider Muse a band anymore, so I put their name in quotes to be 'witty.' As you can imply, I've hated this band for quite some time. And by that I mean I've liked a few songs previously, but never even listened all the way through an album. Plus, the band is mainstream now... and anything mainstream is put out by "the man's" machine. The only good album was Showbiz. Hopefully no one realizes I never actually listened to it. I don't even remember the name of the singer, and I'm not sure I ever knew. Saying "that singer guy" in my article makes me sound hip and relatable! Plus, it puts distance between myself and this "band" that I hate so much... I think.

I hate this band so much, and have for such a long time, that even though I don't know jack shit about them, and couldn't even be buggered to do a simple Google search while writing this article, I feel inclined to write about how terrible this song is, and insult the "band's" songwriting style, even though I know as much about that as I do astrophysics...

I also insulted dubstep! Which is cool. Because it's mainstream and so NOT cool, it makes me sound cool to insult it.

I should insult another band randomly at the end of this article... just to show how legit I am. '

That's... like a really long winded hipster wankfest. Not a review.

There isn't one single valid point in the entire thing, and even if they'd managed to write one, it would all have been negated by the "band" and "reluctant ears" at the beginning. Making this one long strokefest that would only be read and taken seriously by people who agree with the writer to begin with.

And yes, the above 'quote' is exactly what I remember the article saying...

Archived