May not agree with everything that guy said but I am happy that he pointed out that them doing this will not make them any quick fans. Tired of seeing ridiculous comments like "you're a sellouts now" "too mainstream".

Exactly!

And it's nice to see a serious review.

Still love the song! :puh:

Exactly!

And it's nice to see a serious review.

Still love the song! :puh:

What we just heard there was an actual review. Not some guy who either a) loves the band or b) has a personal vendetta against them. He is just some guy that loves music and knows a lot about it.

What we just heard there was an actual review. Not some guy who either a) loves the band or b) has a personal vendetta against them. He is just some guy that loves music and knows a lot about it.

Anthony is one of the best reviewers out there. He just gives his opinion and says why his opinions are like that. :yesey:

That's why I'm afraid. And I know his followers are hardcore /mu/tants so I'm not even going to bother trying to defend my own opinion.

lol if there's a thread on /mu/ about it everyone is probably saying "it sucks, fantano said it, hurr durr" along with "it's muse, therefore is shit".

At least he said that the part in which matt sings is the best (obviously). I'm not sure if he knows that the band is making that sounds with just guitar bass and drums though

Oh my Jesus, why are people still arguing! Don't they know that Travis the Third holds the objective view on music and apparently life itself.

According to Travis he would prefer TKOL to life. Which is odd. It is also pretty fucking stupid. I guess it goes hand in hand with the rest of his opinions.

Apply cold water to burn. :LOL:

Archived