Who still wants my video talking through my gear? I warn you, it's about 55 minutes in total, but I've broken it down, so if anyone's interested in any of them, you can skip to various points easier. You don't necessarily have to watch, so you could just listen in the background if you're curious and have some time online to kill...Why they've ended up letterboxed in different ways, I've no idea. Video editing and conversion is a pain in the ass!

Video 1 (14.55) -

00.00 - Introduction

01.25 - Manson MB-1

07.00 - Silent Neutrik Cable

08.22 - TC Electronic Polytune

09.55 - Z.Vex Vexter Wah Probe

13.13 - Z.Vex Vexter Fuzz Probe + Z.Vex Vexter Fuzz Factory

Video 2 (04.58) -

00.00 - Z.Vex Vexter Fuzz Probe + Z.Vex Vexter Fuzz Factory

Video 3 (14.44) -

00.00 - Dunlop Moonshine Glass Slide

02.33 - Digitech Whammy DT

10.33 - Dickinson D1 Overdrive

13.27 - Mesa/Boogie Lone Star Special

Video 4 (14.44) -

00.00 - Mesa/Boogie Lone Star Special

04.37 - Electro-Harmonix Freeze

07.57 - Electro-Harmonix Deluxe Memory Man Tap Tempo

12.57 - Electro-Harmonix Small Stone

14.23 - Electro-Harmonix Stereo Pulsar

Video 5 (06.01) -

00.00 - Electro-Harmonix Stereo Pulsar

01.28 - Korg Kaoss Pad KP3

03.35 - Boss FV-500L Volume Pedal

I have to say, if making this video has made me realise anything, it's how much I need an option to switch the Kaoss Pad and Loop Station out when I'm not using them. I'd forgotten how good those cleans are when they're bypassed, haha! I'm going to have to get something to switch them in and out somehow and get that clarity back at some point. They just sound so good...

Thanks for your email, I have just received news from our repairers, they say the amp needs a complete new set of valves and some resistors ,so the total cost of those spare parts,fitting and delivery both ways is £271.51 inc vat.

You have already paid £25.00 so that would reduce it a bit to £246.51. Please let us know as soon poss if you want to go ahead with the repair.

Still, brings like the total cost to £550 which isn't bad but hmmm, don't really wanna pay that other £250

Who still wants my video talking through my gear? I warn you, it's about 55 minutes in total, but I've broken it down, so if anyone's interested in any of them, you can skip to various points easier. You don't necessarily have to watch, so you could just listen in the background if you're curious and have some time online to kill...Why they've ended up letterboxed in different ways, I've no idea. Video editing and conversion is a pain in the ass!

Video 1 (14.55) -

00.00 - Introduction

01.25 - Manson MB-1

07.00 - Silent Neutrik Cable

08.22 - TC Electronic Polytune

09.55 - Z.Vex Vexter Wah Probe

13.13 - Z.Vex Vexter Fuzz Probe + Z.Vex Vexter Fuzz Factory

Video 2 (04.58) -

00.00 - Z.Vex Vexter Fuzz Probe + Z.Vex Vexter Fuzz Factory

Video 3 (14.44) -

00.00 - Dunlop Moonshine Glass Slide

02.33 - Digitech Whammy DT

10.33 - Dickinson D1 Overdrive

13.27 - Mesa/Boogie Lone Star Special

Video 4 (14.44) -

00.00 - Mesa/Boogie Lone Star Special

04.37 - Electro-Harmonix Freeze

07.57 - Electro-Harmonix Deluxe Memory Man Tap Tempo

12.57 - Electro-Harmonix Small Stone

14.23 - Electro-Harmonix Stereo Pulsar

Video 5 (06.01) -

00.00 - Electro-Harmonix Stereo Pulsar

01.28 - Korg Kaoss Pad KP3

03.35 - Boss FV-500L Volume Pedal

I have to say, if making this video has made me realise anything, it's how much I need an option to switch the Kaoss Pad and Loop Station out when I'm not using them. I'd forgotten how good those cleans are when they're bypassed, haha! I'm going to have to get something to switch them in and out somehow and get that clarity back at some point. They just sound so good...

What. the. FUCK

55 minutes? Christ alive :LOL:

Also, if you're wanting the vids to be helpful to people, why make them private...?

Thought I'd see how it went down on the Good Ship Kitten Tab first! :chuckle:

I was trying to be as detailed and insightful as I could be while still summarising. If you think about the average length of a normal pedal review on YouTube it makes sense. I had a lot of stuff to talk about, and I was trying to mention things you might not normally be able to find out about online, but you figure out when you own them. Hopefully useful stuff anyway.

you haven't taken the plastic off your X-Y surround yet?

edit:

might just be the lighting

Lighting, it was one of the first things I did when I got it! ;)

Thought I'd see how it went down on the Good Ship Kitten Tab first! :chuckle:

I was trying to be as detailed and insightful as I could be while still summarising. If you think about the average length of a normal pedal review on YouTube it makes sense. I had a lot of stuff to talk about, and I was trying to mention things you might not normally be able to find out about online, but you figure out when you own them. Hopefully useful stuff anyway.

That's my point though! It's a bit slow moving but is really detailed, could be very useful to people looking for demos. So why not public init

lol i got so distracted by the RC300 that i started watching demo videos of that:facepalm:

i wonder if you can use it like a sampler or something, so instead of recording and looping stuff you play/mute/layer prerecorded loops from it's memory card

99% certain you can. :)

Archived