yeah, i don't think he'd be using real crocodile :ninja: he says it has an alligator bone nut though.

No no, its real alligator hide. He lives in one of those really manly areas in America that is swarming with dinosaurs and stuff. Not sure what page its on but he shows the hide with the Tele shapes cut out. Most impressive is the braiding that holds it all together.

It looks like the kind of thing you'd expect from a band called "Paris Hilton and the Handbags" or "Define Tension," but it's not to my taste. It's all balls out.

edit:

lol. everyone's avatars are so herp derp today.

http://www.dg335replica.com/#source_img

Seems legit.

Not really, but for $450, I might get one just to see. Because if it sounds nice and plays well after a good setup and some electronics fiddling, might just be worth it. Sure as hell beats paying $15k for the real deal!

seriously? you've heard about the other chinese knock offs haven't you?

http://www.dg335replica.com/#source_img

Seems legit.

Not really, but for $450, I might get one just to see. Because if it sounds nice and plays well after a good setup and some electronics fiddling, might just be worth it. Sure as hell beats paying $15k for the real deal!

If you have $450 knocking around, yeah I suppose.

I do believe I have the bargain of the century with my MacBook

Indeed, very jealous. (While typing on my 2008 macbook with shitty specs compared to Doms)

my studio has been flooded. I want to cry but that will only make it worse. Around 20 pedlols plus my bass rig have been sitting in water for at least 12 hours. Luckily all mics are off the floor, no drums affected.

Hold me in this time of need KnT

my studio has been flooded. I want to cry but that will only make it worse. Around 20 pedlols plus my bass rig have been sitting in water for at least 12 hours. Luckily all mics are off the floor, no drums affected.

Shitfuck!:eek:

You can probably save some of the pedals (or maybe all of them) by taking them apart and letting their PCBs dry. Don't heat them just let them sit in a place with good ventillation for a few days.

If they have been plugged in or were on batteries then some of them are probably dead.

Water by nature doesn't kill electronic stuff but it is a conductor and can conduct electricity to the wrong places.

Post pics. It would be like being 14 again and browsing r*****.com

i've moved everything out of the water, i'll be down there after work to mop up. Fuck knows what i'm going to do for a studio now though, i'm going to have to move all my gear out and wait months for a new roof or something. Cunts!!!

I'll take all pedals and amp heads home. I'm sure they'll be fine, I don't think there were batteries in any of them and the power is off. Still, I am shitting myself until I get to test it all out.

Indeed, very jealous. (While typing on my 2008 macbook with shitty specs compared to Doms)

It's more so all the free software!

Babe :(

Archived