Muse: Live from London

JessicaSarahS

NCM Fathom, Warner Music Group and Omniverse Vision are partnering to present Muse Live from London. The performance will launch Muse's 6th Studio album, The 2nd Law, and feature tracks from the new album as well as classics from their 16 year career. Broadcasting from one of London's most iconic landmarks, Battersea Power Station, the event will be a theatrical spectacle with dramatic flair that has made Muse so successful with fans - including a shoot with helicopters amid the full backdrop of the impressive London landscape.

https://celebrationcinema.com/movie/Muse+Live+From+London/9-17-2012

Fandango says the movie opens Friday, September 7.

http://www.fandango.com/muselivefromlondon_157461/movietimes

That's what I'm thinking.

And it looks like some theaters are showing it in the US. :happy: So hopefully more theaters pick it up. Probably have to drive to a major city to watch it, but I'm sure it'll be worth it. :happy:

Lucky

I'm away that weekend and don't get back till Monday night :( and haven't found it in Edinburgh cinema websites

:awesome: South West?

Near Plymouth, Exeter for you I'm guessing :D Did you go to Teignmouth to see Muse run with the torch?

OT: Tickets are gonna be soo hard to get for this, good luck to those who are gonna try! Will be epic getting the first hearing of some of the songs live though

Near Plymouth, Exeter for you I'm guessing :D Did you go to Teignmouth to see Muse run with the torch?

OT: Tickets are gonna be soo hard to get for this, good luck to those who are gonna try! Will be epic getting the first hearing of some of the songs live though

Exmouth actually, so not exactly Exeter but not far from it. ;) And yes I did! Stood on Shaldon bridge and saw Matt grinning like an idiot, Chris holding the torch and Dom looked right at my camera. T'was awesome! :D

(off topic, sorry!)

If there ARE Devon screenings (which there should be), I'm gonna definitely try to grab a ticket. If not, what're the chances of it being released on DVD in the future?

Exmouth actually, so not exactly Exeter but not far from it. ;) And yes I did! Stood on Shaldon bridge and saw Matt grinning like an idiot, Chris holding the torch and Dom looked right at my camera. T'was awesome! :D

(off topic, sorry!)

If there ARE Devon screenings (which there should be), I'm gonna definitely try to grab a ticket. If not, what're the chances of it being released on DVD in the future?

So did I :D It really was a day I'll never forget :awesome:

There hopefully will screenings nationwide (and maybe even worldwide?), including Plymouth and maybe Exeter too. DVD would be awesome, would be good to release it to for those who couldn't make it to a screening.

So did I :D It really was a day I'll never forget :awesome:

There hopefully will screenings nationwide (and maybe even worldwide?), including Plymouth and maybe Exeter too. DVD would be awesome, would be good to release it to for those who couldn't make it to a screening.

It would be great to have a screening in Plymouth!

Although I probably wouldn't be able to make a screening, knowing me, so yes a DVD would be just great.

It would be great to have a screening in Plymouth!

Although I probably wouldn't be able to make a screening, knowing me, so yes a DVD would be just great.

Yes it would, DVD would obviously make sense too as the shots would already be there. I'm excited and happy that they have decided to do this :)

Also, is this like Devon musers unite thread :LOL: And you're going to the same gig as me in october :LOL:

Archived