What do you think of Madness  

800 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Madness

• It's freaking amazing!
    • Pretty good. Decent pop song.
    • Tolerable, but me-me-me-meh.
    • I feel ill. Make it go away.

It might just be me, then. When I heard it, it wasn't clearly either, and I had to go listen closely to try and figure it out.

I'm still not certain, just leaning towards the one I like better.

PS: we're talking about this because we're running out of things to talk about again, and it's more fun than arguing and complaining! :D

Well I'm talking about it because I think it would be cool and interesting if they had done that.

Please shut up about I'm/You're. You're not going to convince anyone by saying "I think it's this". Some people will say it's "I'm", some will say it's "you're", and no one really cares about what YOU(or I) think it is.

/the harsh truth.

Please shut up about I'm/You're. You're not going to convince anyone by saying "I think it's this". Some people will say it's "I'm", some will say it's "you're", and no one really cares about what YOU(or I) think it is.

/the harsh truth.

It's not hurting anyone :phu:

Yeah. Let people discuss it if they want.

The PhD speaked again :kiss:

Speaks* ... Although I'm not entirely sure what you were going for. Ciao bella.

:LOL: I still think it's you're :erm:

You think wrong then.

/the harsh truth.

It's "I'm" though. No discussion.

It's not hurting anyone :phu:

It's hurting poor Kate who is following this thread desperately to find out if Matt was agreeing with her or not.

Kate has enough trouble being engaged to Matt. Let's just leave it at that.

Yeah. Let people discuss it if they want.

"I think it's you're"

"I think it's I'm"

That's not a discussion :erm: And it's not like I can stop them from saying what they think it is, but I'm just as allowed to voice my opinion on the matter as anyone else :)

It's hurting poor Kate who is following this thread desperately to find out if Matt was agreeing with her or not.

:LOL:

Speaks* ... Although I'm not entirely sure what you were going for. Ciao bella.

:LOL: wat

"I think it's you're"

"I think it's I'm"

That's not a discussion :erm: And it's not like I can stop them from saying what they think it is, but I'm just as allowed to voice my opinion on the matter as anyone else :)

:)

Archived