What do you think of Madness  

800 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Madness

• It's freaking amazing!
    • Pretty good. Decent pop song.
    • Tolerable, but me-me-me-meh.
    • I feel ill. Make it go away.

It's hurting poor Kate who is following this thread desperately to find out if Matt was agreeing with her or not.

:LOL: Good one.

Cba to read through the last 20 pages, anything interesting happen?

It's I'm, it's your, it's I'm, It's your. No you're stupid, no your mom's stupid. I hate you. Shut up you cunt. It's called an opinion. I still think it's I'm. No, it's your.

Falling With the Crowd? Don't you mean Falling Away With You?

Huh. n00b

It's I'm, it's your, it's I'm, It's your. No you're stupid, no your mom's stupid. I hate you. Shut up you cunt. It's called an opinion. I still think it's I'm. No, it's your.

I think there was a bit more sarcasm in those pages but ya that is pretty much it.

Also ... you're*

If I don't like their songs, I'm not going to pretend I'm still a Muse fan. I don't like this band. I loved the band that gave us those first 3 albums. This is now just shite. It's all Goldie Hawn's fault.

Now whilst you all mourn the loss of me, I'm going to go and listen to Showbiz, OOS and Absolution, weeping in a darkened room, rubbing myself with the CD sleeves.

Well, I'm sure Muse will thank you for the 9 extra years you hung in there, I mean if you haven't liked their stuff after Absolution...which came out in 2003.

Oh and blaming someone's girlfriend for their musical failing is misogynistic and stupid. Even if done jokingly.

Catch you one the flip side, dudemeister. Not.

Well, I'm sure Muse will thank you for the 9 extra years you hung in there, I mean if you haven't liked their stuff after Absolution...which came out in 2003.

Oh and blaming someone's girlfriend for their musical failing is misogynistic and stupid. Even if done jokingly.

Catch you one the flip side, dudemeister. Not.

Lol goldie hawn is matts girlfriend, bit old for him is she not? Didn't know he was that type :chuckle:

And people like slippypoopoo I don't understand why they are still hanging around main muse, especially the 2nd law threads :erm:

The 3 songs I've heard from 'The 2nd Law' are the worst songs I've heard from Muse, by a long way.

Like, ACTUAL drivel. I can't understand. I'm all keen for experimentation and changing your sound, but...it's like they've regressed. Forgotten all their musical knowledge. It's like Hercules losing his strength.

I mean 'This love is m-m-m-madness'...really? A poor rip-off of the Killer Queen guitar solo? REALLY?! Piss off. Geez a fucking gnarly bassline.

Can't ever see myself buying this album. I've not bought a ticket for the tour, for the first time in years. I've just...gone off them. If I don't like their songs, I'm not going to pretend I'm still a Muse fan. I don't like this band. I loved the band that gave us those first 3 albums. This is now just shite. It's all Goldie Hawn's fault.

Now whilst you all mourn the loss of me, I'm going to go and listen to Showbiz, OOS and Absolution, weeping in a darkened room, rubbing myself with the CD sleeves.

Seriously, just don't waste time with another post

And people like slippypoopoo I don't understand why they are still hanging around main muse, especially the 2nd law threads :erm:

Well, I haven't actually been on the board for AGES. But I was obsessed with Muse for a good while, and I still take an interest in what they are doing, so wanted to vent my spleen.

Seriously, just don't waste time with another post

Don't worry. I'd say the same thing to Muse about an album.

I'm not going to get too bothered about Muse from now on. And I shall eat 5 pieces of fruit and veg a day.

Peace out, bros.

Don't worry. I'd say the same thing to Muse about an album.

I'm not going to get too bothered about Muse from now on. And I shall eat 5 pieces of fruit and veg a day.

Peace out, bros.

Not sure what '5 pieces' are going to do seeing as it's a certain portion you need to have to cover that, but y'know, I'd expect common sense to be lacking from someone who blames Matt's girlfriend's mother on the music they're producing.

As if having a "degree" in music means your ear is better at hearing music lmao

Oh and liking the new 3 songs means you are better at hearing music?

Come on lay off of the guy, he doesn't like the new songs , he is not the only one. They are all over the top so it's normal that the views are so extreme.

He never said that. The other person was using his degree to show his "superiority".

Only in response to someone attempting to belittle them by claiming that they knew very little about music. I think they're a girl btw, fairly sure they've posted their boobs at some point

Archived