How would you rate Survival, on a scale of 1-5?  

800 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate Survival, on a scale of 1-5?

• Poor - What is this shite?
    • Fair - Well, it's tolerable, but I'll skip it a lot.
    • Good - Decent song, some good parts.
    • Very good - Mostly enjoyable, some really great moments, but not perfect.
    • Excellent - Holy crap, I love it. I had to change my pants.

Oh I thought you meant the ugly thing which was a bit funny since you then asked if it was fabri :LOL:

But yeah, first time I heard it was at a festival. I was having a really shitty day and was going to get more alcohol. Couldn't find the car so went around for a while and had Survival in my ears :happy:

noooooooooooooOOOOooooOO and I only thought of fabri because muse fanboy + beard = fabri

aww :happy: I was sitting at my desk in my room like I am now with my laptop plugged into my headphones

Iirc he did a full album reaction too

:facepalm:

I didn't know he did a Supremacy one, I sort of want to watch it now :LOL:

yeh he's done the full album. Survival is the best though becuase he knows the lyrics to the others so can't be the first viewing :wtf:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIe3aOBg0Dc

this guys cute and his reaction is more realistic. If you are out there then hi :awesome:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ebr2Arzz0l0

Is there a video for that song because I'm watching his "first reaction" to the whole album and he's already lip syncing to all the lyrics in Supremacy.

I assume he's just reading the lyrics from Musewiki or something. By the time the album stream was up, people had already interpreted a fair amount of the lyrics from E-Werk.

I assume he's just reading the lyrics from Musewiki or something. By the time the album stream was up, people had already interpreted a fair amount of the lyrics from E-Werk.

He seems very unknowing about most Muse related things though. Surprised he even knew about the stream.

And no one learns to sing along to songs by just reading the lyrics, do they?

^

He sang along to all of them? What a cunt. LYING TO US LIKE THAT. Did he sing along to the songs that weren't played live?

He seems very unknowing about most Muse related things though. Surprised he even knew about the stream.

And no one learns to sing along to songs by just reading the lyrics, do they?

He sang along to all of them? What a cunt. LYING TO US LIKE THAT. Did he sing along to the songs that weren't played live?

yup. Lies all Lies

Archived