How would you rate Survival, on a scale of 1-5?  

800 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate Survival, on a scale of 1-5?

• Poor - What is this shite?
    • Fair - Well, it's tolerable, but I'll skip it a lot.
    • Good - Decent song, some good parts.
    • Very good - Mostly enjoyable, some really great moments, but not perfect.
    • Excellent - Holy crap, I love it. I had to change my pants.

SS ending is quite good I reckon :chuckle:

:yesey: The last minute of Survival has an epic riff but nothing will beat Stockholm Syndrome's last riff in my opinion.

Just watched the behind the scenes footage of The 2nd Law again and can only imagine how Survival would sound if Matt had got his way and the female choir were singing an octave higher :LOL:

I had this song on repeat in our hotel in London in August. I even played it on my phone on the tube on the way to the athletics which gave me some funny looks :chuckle: it takes me back to such good memories

Oh so you were one of those annoying people who blare music out of their phone in public?

Oh Hannah

I had this song on repeat in our hotel in London in August. I even played it on my phone on the tube on the way to the athletics which gave me some funny looks :chuckle: it takes me back to such good memories

London commuters are constantly pissed off as it is - I can't imagine how much this must of wound them up :D

In my head :LOL: on the outside I was just grinning and shaking slightly

Oh I thought you meant the ugly thing which was a bit funny since you then asked if it was fabri :LOL:

But yeah, first time I heard it was at a festival. I was having a really shitty day and was going to get more alcohol. Couldn't find the car so went around for a while and had Survival in my ears :happy:

Archived