How would you rate Survival, on a scale of 1-5?  

800 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate Survival, on a scale of 1-5?

• Poor - What is this shite?
    • Fair - Well, it's tolerable, but I'll skip it a lot.
    • Good - Decent song, some good parts.
    • Very good - Mostly enjoyable, some really great moments, but not perfect.
    • Excellent - Holy crap, I love it. I had to change my pants.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, my first post here, although I've been into Muse since before Origin came out! I'm hoping somebody can help me with a real long-shot request, please...

I was lucky enough to get tickets to a few Olympic events over the summer, so I got to see the Survival video quite a lot - it was played just before every session of every sport - and hearing it brings back some good memories.

Towards the very end of the Games, they started playing a version of the video which was the same format, but all the sports footage was taken from the 2012 Olympiad. If anyone has a copy of this video, or a link to it online somewhere, I'd be massively grateful! (Obviously I don't mean the one FabriPav just posted, although that's pretty funny).

Thanks in advance --Simon.

A friend in the Olympic ticket-hunting community I found myself part of (an awesome and very successful little collective) managed to film the official 2012 version of the video as it was being played at one of the last events of the Games. The quality's not amazing, but nobody else seems to have any footage of it.

If anybody's interested I can stick it on YouTube in the next day or two and share a link?

A friend in the Olympic ticket-hunting community I found myself part of (an awesome and very successful little collective) managed to film the official 2012 version of the video as it was being played at one of the last events of the Games. The quality's not amazing, but nobody else seems to have any footage of it.

If anybody's interested I can stick it on YouTube in the next day or two and share a link?

The version played in at the events was just the same as the one on YouTube was it not? I saw it twice..

The version played in at the events was just the same as the one on YouTube was it not? I saw it twice..

They meant played at the end with material from the current olympics in the video. Not the one that was played every now and then during the games.

I'm not sure how to embed a YouTube video, but here's the link:

Archived