How would you rate Survival, on a scale of 1-5?  

800 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate Survival, on a scale of 1-5?

• Poor - What is this shite?
    • Fair - Well, it's tolerable, but I'll skip it a lot.
    • Good - Decent song, some good parts.
    • Very good - Mostly enjoyable, some really great moments, but not perfect.
    • Excellent - Holy crap, I love it. I had to change my pants.

I just don't get how he can do it in the studio but not do it live, if anything, especially if they are performing during the closing ceremony. Yeah, one thing is about being lazy, but it's a tad bit annoying if he wouldn't do it this time around just because he's lazy. It's like a one in a lifetime kind of thing. :erm:

yeah, I agree. I'm pretty sure he'll try to sound as good as possible. I mean come on, it's the london olympics not some 2nd rate gig!

2nd rate gig = every Muse gig?

sorry, I meant 2nd rate Muse gig. I think we can all agree there were some pretty shitty performances during The Resistance tour (for example), and compared to those, I'll hope he'll try to give his best at the closing ceremony.

sorry, I meant 2nd rate Muse gig. I think we can all agree there were some pretty shitty performances during The Resistance tour (for example), and compared to those, I'll hope he'll try to give his best at the closing ceremony.

Of course he will try his best. He's not Noel Gallagher

I'm pretty sure we will not all agree.

Anyway I'm sure he will give his best at the closing ceremony, but I agree with Sippe that he might not want to risk messing up.

Sounds like he is looking forward to it though in the latest interview.

Horrible is relative. For a lot of people, Muse performing is enough.

Especially people like me who never got to see them pre-Resistance tour. :(

The energy at the summer festivals last year, though, was amazing. Hopefully they will keep that up. /ot

Horrible is relative. For a lot of people, Muse performing is enough.

As I didn't even seen them live yet, I'll be happy for the first gig with just seeing and hearing them. But it's different though, some performances were bad for energy, setlist and duration (and you already know that).

All of this obviously comparing these shows to what they could actually do with full effort.

Archived