Whatever world you think you live in, I can assure you it isn't made of kisses and candy canes, the sooner you realize that the better off you'll be. They don't say nice guys finish last for nothing.

So that means you get to go on the Internet and mock everyone else's work without even submitting your own? No one cares for your nihilistic view on the world here, this is a place we go to talk about Muse and enjoy ourselves, not to be an ass wipe to everyone else because you think it makes you look tough. Grow up.

:yesey:

Cept I'm gonna be a nice boy and say he's being a twat instead.

Be a good boy this time :LOL:

So that means you get to go on the Internet and mock everyone else's work without even submitting your own? No one cares for your nihilistic view on the world here, this is a place we go to talk about Muse and enjoy ourselves, not to be an ass wipe to everyone else because you think it makes you look tough. Grow up.

Call me an asshole, whatever, I really don't care. I just don't understand how someone can submit some of the pieces that I've seen on this thread and be commended for garbage. I wouldn't even try to create something for this thread because I know I would not be able to blow it out of the water or do better than some of their very few good ones I've seen. I mean ice cubes, really? Does a diaper filled with baby shit impress you guys too? I can do other things well, really well in fact but I know my limitations and that's something a lot of people hear have seemingly yet to learn.

Call me an asshole, whatever, I really don't care. I just don't understand how someone can submit some of the pieces that I've seen on this thread and be commended for garbage. I wouldn't even try to create something for this thread because I know I would not be able to blow it out of the water or do better than some of their very few good ones I've seen. I mean ice cubes, really? Does a diaper filled with baby shit impress you guys too? I can do other things well, really well in fact but I know my limitations and that's something a lot of people hear have seemingly yet to learn.

Mate it's just a bit of fun. And besides, art is subjective. What might be garbage to you could be amazing to someone else. Personally I thought the ice cubes were clever and well shot. It's not always the most complex pictures that are the most impressive. Also who gives a fuck about 'limitation'? If you constantly neglect to do anything because you know your limitations how are you supposed to improve? Now could you kindly remove your head from your arse and stop criticizing people who are far braver then yourself.

Personally I thought the ice cubes were clever and well shot. It's not always the most complex pictures that are the most impressive.

I'm actually one for some more criticism, and I have seen some in this thread (nicely of course).

And yes, complexity doesn't make it better. The white ice cube one and that one cloudy one from early are remain my favorites. Some of my favorite album covers are rather simple. Hell, if OoS had a different cover and a fan came up with the antennae/goal posts I'm sure it would've looked a bit silly too.

I'm actually one for some more criticism, and I have seen some in this thread (nicely of course).

And yes, complexity doesn't make it better. The white ice cube one and that one cloudy one from early are remain my favorites. Some of my favorite album covers are rather simple. Hell, if OoS had a different cover and a fan came up with the antennae/goal posts I'm sure it would've looked a bit silly too.

I agree that there is to much "OMG THAT'S SO AMAZING!!!!" When it's actually a bit dull, but there's a huge difference between saying you don't like it kindly, and telling the creator they suck and their work is shit.

Mate it's just a bit of fun. And besides, art is subjective. What might be garbage to you could be amazing to someone else. Personally I thought the ice cubes were clever and well shot. It's not always the most complex pictures that are the most impressive. Also who gives a fuck about 'limitation'? If you constantly neglect to do anything because you know your limitations how are you supposed to improve? Now could you kindly remove your head from your arse and stop criticizing people who are far braver then yourself.

Braver? Hardly. If I know I can't do something or have no interest doing it, why would I waste my time, which I value very much trying to prove myself wrong. The fact of the matter is there are three maybe four impressive attempts of album artwork on this thread, call the rest what you will but in my eyes it's ALWAYS going to be shit. If you need another example, check out the artwork a few pages back that looks like a multicoloured ballsac...wait, let me guess...

"OMG THAT'S SO AMAZING!!!!"

And if you think I have no right being as upfront as I am, take any number of these pieces and show them to an art major. I think you'll find they have a hard time justifying there worthless existence just like any Lincoln Park or Green Day album. The problem is that everyone thinks their a fucking artist. But just because you can do something, doesn't mean you should.

Braver? Hardly. If I know I can't do something or have no interest doing it, why would I waste my time, which I value very much trying to prove myself wrong. The fact of the matter is there are three maybe four impressive attempts of album artwork on this thread, call the rest what you will but in my eyes it's ALWAYS going to be shit.

If you value you your time why are you wasting it arguing and mocking people in the Internet? I really don't see why you feel obligated to insult people for creating to begin with. If you want to needlessly insult people because it gives you an ego boost go I pitchfork.

You're an asshole

If you value you your time why are you wasting it arguing and mocking people in the Internet? I really don't see why you feel obligated to insult people for creating to begin with. If you want to needlessly insult people because it gives you an ego boost go I pitchfork.

I take pride in my ability to manage my time effectively and being that I do everything that I need to do I'd say I'm rather good at it at least for my purposes. Trust me when I tell you defending one's point of view is never a waste of time friend.

And my ego is plenty in check, it's not my fault everyone's throwing there support behind selective criticism. Of course I'm the bad guy though for being open.

Well, would love to see you come up with something impressive.

If you can that is. :rolleyes:

I wouldn't even try to create something for this thread because I know I would not be able to blow it out of the water or do better than some of their very few good ones I've seen.

Just saying.

Archived