Ticket Application Errors

Lozza_D

Is the ordering page secure ? as it isnt a Https page and i dont get the little lock on my browser to say it is secure?

When im entering card details into a non secure page :eek: (not good)

Me too - tried so many times but kept getting told to try another card - tried another card but nothing.

I Soooo hope I dont get kicked out for trying too many times

So do they charge you the very moment you fulfill the form, and then if you don't win they'll give the money back? Nice one, Muse.

Not exactly - basically the payment has been pre-authorised and that portion of money has been put aside on your account in case you are successful but technically the money has not left your account.

They really should have explained it better on the application system.

Not exactly - basically the payment has been pre-authorised and that portion of money has been put aside on your account in case you are successful but technically the money has not left your account.

Oh, that makes sense. Thanks :)

I'm reading comments from people complaining about the money that's been taken out from their accounts... My application was successfull, but there's been no money taken from me like the other members...

Now should I worry about that? LOL. It's supossed they're already choosed?

help@muse.mu kindly got back to me with some advice a few minutes ago - hope this helps some people. (Although it turns out my only problem was stupid Internet Explorer so if the page just isn't displaying properly then use Firefox or Googlechrome!)

For card errors see below:

"We can confirm the Application Process is working and the majority of people have been able to apply successful. If you are having problems and received a 'card not authorised message' this is because some bank account providers do not allow pre authorisation of cards, attempted high value online transaction or transactions in new currencies. Can you please contact your bank and warn them that you are trying to pre-authorise your card for a Muse ticket application, your bank provider should then approve the authorisation and you should be successful. Alternatively we ask that you try a different card to authorise payment. Please also ensure that you have enough funds available in your account to authorise the payment."

help@muse.mu kindly got back to me with some advice a few minutes ago - hope this helps some people. (Although it turns out my only problem was stupid Internet Explorer so if the page just isn't displaying properly then use Firefox or Googlechrome!)

For card errors see below:

"We can confirm the Application Process is working and the majority of people have been able to apply successful. If you are having problems and received a 'card not authorised message' this is because some bank account providers do not allow pre authorisation of cards, attempted high value online transaction or transactions in new currencies. Can you please contact your bank and warn them that you are trying to pre-authorise your card for a Muse ticket application, your bank provider should then approve the authorisation and you should be successful. Alternatively we ask that you try a different card to authorise payment. Please also ensure that you have enough funds available in your account to authorise the payment."

Just tried using my old PC with Firefox installed and the page loaded fine and registration is complete

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

Now I really really really cnt wait to find out!

Fingers x'd!!

So a few minutes ago I tried to order tickets for their upcoming concert in Ericsson Globe, Sweden.

After I've had filled the application the following error occurred:

"Please enter your county (or state if in US)"

I live in Sweden and we don't have any county, neither do we have any state. So how can I solve this problem?

Archived