Ticket Application Errors

Lozza_D

Oops, didn't see this thread.

When I try and apply, where the total price would be in the corner, it says: "Notice: Undefined variable: *asdfghjkl*". Couldn't read the final word because it was cut out at the bottom. So whenever I try and book, it doesn't highlight any problems with the card but it just says the order has no price or currency.

EDIT: Thank god for Chrome, works now!

Okay so

a) I am giving my credit card and address details to a website that says "There is a problem with this website's security certificate. The security certificate presented by this website has expired or is not yet valid.Security certificate problems may indicate an attempt to fool you or intercept any data you send to the server.

We recommend that you close this webpage and do not continue to this website.

Click here to close this webpage.

Continue to this website (not recommended)."

b) I do not want standing tickets

c) The tickets are £55

Not very impressed with this system! Do I wait and risk it in the general sale for level 1 London O2 seated tickets, or risk buying standing tickets I do not want from a dodgy website just so that I have a better change of seeing Muse. Mmmmmmm

Presumably this price is including all the rip off fees, cos it seems rather high priced??

I suppose you can't please everyone!:stunned:

The money hasn't been taken out, it's still actually there in the account but has been set aside. If you're successful the transaction will complete and the money will be taken, if not it will be cancelled and the money will remain in your account. This is just a way to ensure that your account has the money so they don't get any bounced transactions.

Archived