Sadly didn't get standing tickets but managed to get some at the bottom of block 418 so hopefully the view shouldn't be too bad. Got them in the 2nd presale - thought that I might be able to get some better ones in the general sale but no such luck. Just feel lucky to have some tickets now!

Personally I think they should do a gig in the Millennium Stadium between June 28th and the second week of September next year... it'll practically be on my door step.

Yes this! I don't know the last time they played Wales, Absolution tour? I know the CIA is out of the question as it's to small an Arena but the Millenium is just as big as Wembley! Coopers field is decent for gigs too!

Sadly didn't get standing tickets but managed to get some at the bottom of block 418 so hopefully the view shouldn't be too bad. Got them in the 2nd presale - thought that I might be able to get some better ones in the general sale but no such luck. Just feel lucky to have some tickets now!

I'm in block 418 the night before, row F! :D

The only person I know who got standing tix for this, is Laura (she's very kindly going to let me know if she hears of a spare for Tasha).

Yeah, it seems a little strange. I think the promoters may have sold a great deal to viagogo and seatwave before the sale. :noey:

Archived