Look guys, everyone's going "WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK' about what I said, but I wasn't totally serious, and I actually posted it when I was really sick, which for me is a time when I do really stupid things :p

I actually think that for some people, following the bands social life and reading Belldom, etc. is what being a fan is about, and I think that's fine.

But I still do think that some people shouldn't be so hateful towards Kate, it's not fair to hate someone for who they're dating.

So in the future if I post something stupid, just ignore it.

Cause I'm and idiot

And can't do anything coherent or senseful when I'm sick

:$

Cheers

I agreed with you/understood where you were over exaggerating :erm:

Look guys, everyone's going "WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK' about what I said, but I wasn't totally serious, and I actually posted it when I was really sick, which for me is a time when I do really stupid things :p

I actually think that for some people, following the bands social life and reading Belldom, etc. is what being a fan is about, and I think that's fine.

But I still do think that some people shouldn't be so hateful towards Kate, it's not fair to hate someone for who they're dating.

Cause I'm and idiot

Cheers

I don't think posting about this again is helping. :(

Sarcasm, my friend. :)

It's insanely hard to express it over the internet :rolleyes:

How can you roll your eyes if you just admitted that sarcasm is difficult to express over the internet?

Pretty much ya.

Cause I'm and idiot

Cheers

Christ.

How can you roll your eyes if you just admitted that sarcasm is difficult to express over the internet?QUOTE]

I was just using that to express how it was annoying. See what I mena about sarcasm etc. being hard to express over the internet?

I know. I'm going to leave now and go and hide in bed and listen to angsty b-sides until I feel better. :(

Sarcasm, my friend. :)

It's insanely hard to express it over the internet :rolleyes:

But what if I really do wait for the day Bellz will admit his undying love for me?

I think you are just bad at doing it.

This would be better if you still had my quote about you being sarcastic.

I think you are just bad at doing it.

Yeah I probably am ... I'm bad at alot of things, but it doesn't bother me :happy:

But what if I really do wait for the day Bellz will admit his undying love for me?

Deep down everyone does, don't they? Some just don't want to admit it :LOL:

Just found this from an old interview.

“The worst ones are those that don’t think they’re weird,” Matt proceeds with a sinister twist in his voice, “they think it’s normal to follow you everywhere, and if you don’t talk to them they’re like, ‘How dare you not talk to ME!’ It’s learning that sometimes you’ve got to do stuff; you’re walking across a room because you’ve got to do an interview or something. It’s a bit gutting when people get like that because they’re upset. You try to be as friendly and sociable as possible, but sometimes it’s never enough.

Just found this from an old interview.

“The worst ones are those that don’t think they’re weird,” Matt proceeds with a sinister twist in his voice, “they think it’s normal to follow you everywhere, and if you don’t talk to them they’re like, ‘How dare you not talk to ME!’ It’s learning that sometimes you’ve got to do stuff; you’re walking across a room because you’ve got to do an interview or something. It’s a bit gutting when people get like that because they’re upset. You try to be as friendly and sociable as possible, but sometimes it’s never enough.

Poor Matt :supersad: but honestly how many of the really weird ones actually think they are weird?

Didn't he once say in an interview that some fangirl got into their hotel room and was just sitting on his bed?

"It wasn't like I attacked him or anything. There's a fine line between being a fan and being a stalker, and unfortunately some people don't know where it is. Imagine if some crazy stalker had gotten into his hotel room instead of me. I mean it's not like I write belldom fanfics or anything like that."

^how I imagine her defense speech in this thread would sound.

"It wasn't like I attacked him or anything. There's a fine line between being a fan and being a stalker, and unfortunately some people don't know where it is. Imagine if some crazy stalker had gotten into his hotel room instead of me. I mean it's not like I write belldom fanfics or anything like that."

^how I imagine her defense speech in this thread would sound.

Indeed :LOL: There's always some crazy fuckers when it comes to fans.

I've been looking for the interview I mentioned and I came across this:

The world according to Matt Bellamy (20060408 Kerrang article)

"I've had problems with stalkers I had to change my mobile number and e-mail address because I was getting serious amounts of stuff, people writing to me saying they were going to kill themselves if I didn't fuck them. I cant think of anything more unattractive than wanting to have sex with you because of who you are onstage. "

Poor Matt :supersad: but honestly how many of the really weird ones actually think they are weird?

Almost all of the extreme weirdos won't realise they're going too far or being strange, that's why they do it, because they think it's okay and understandable. Others just crave for the band's attention to the extent that they will get so desperate as to do stalker-ish things.

I remember Matt joking in a very early interview with the band:

I - What's the most extreme thing a fan has done?

M - (After a few seconds of silence) Suicide.

(Many seconds of silence)

I - ...r-really?

M - lolno :awesome:

I wonder if, since then, a fan actually has killed themselves because of something to do with the band :erm:

Archived