Songs similar to next album...

560027_440408715986882_132046756823081_1595004_934966523_n.jpg

:LOL:

But anyways, I'm hoping for songs with electronic influence like Map of the Problematique, Take a Bow(!), and things like Stockholm Syndrome, etc. If not, most of my favorites of their songs are piano influenced so that would be absolutely lovely.

As far as dark songs go, while I highly doubt we'll be getting anything dark in the Showbiz or Origin of Symmetry sense, I think we might get something dark in a different sense. I might be wrong, but in its own way I found MK Ultra dark because of the subject matter and the chorus. I think something kind of like that might be the form of dark we'll be getting if any.

I don't really mind if it's dark or not so long as the music's great, but remember, just because he has a son and fiancé now doesn't mean he can't still get affected by external situations. Plenty of great, happy musicians have written dark music before.

Yes.

And possibly the fact that I posted it and it got over 50 RTs :facepalm: I SAID IT WASN'T MINE

:stunned:

Damn it what have I done.

Did you mention me? I could have fun with your fans, but at the same time don't know if I want to.

I shouldn't have made the exploitable :fear:

OK cool I can share the blame with someone else.

:stunned:

Damn it what have I done.

Did you mention me? I could have fun with your fans, but at the same time don't know if I want to.

OK cool I can share the blame with someone else.

:LOL: IT'S FUNNEH. And nah I didn't.

Archived