Songs similar to next album...

From the Resistance, I would hope something similar to MK Ultra with that heavy feel with electronic influences.

If they were to go the theatrical route again stuff like Exogenesis would also be nice. Kinda along the lines that fake Supremacy preview was made.

In general, I would love for them to expand on what they started in BH&R with MotP and Take A Bow.

From the Resistance, I would hope something similar to MK Ultra with that heavy feel with electronic influences.

If they were to go the theatrical route again stuff like Exogenesis would also be nice. Kinda along the lines that fake Supremacy preview was made.

In general, I would love for them to expand on what they started in BH&R with MotP and Take A Bow.

Yes.

I don't know why, but I've got a real Stockholm Syndrome-feeling for this album. No idea why. Otherwise as others has said; TaB, MotP, MKU etc (hopefully) maybe a bit more like BHAR than TR

I feel that too. Probably because they keep hinting at Heavy Riffs and have admitted to a SOAD influence, which was a large influence on SS.

But I reckon it'll be pretty different from what they've done before. If it sounds like anything at all I reckon it'll be MK Ultra-esque

Same, the songs I listed were just the closest things I could think of.

And that's totally fine. I just hope it's a bit more edgy then MK Ultra was.

Oh yeah, I'd be well happy if it followed that vein.

If some songs are MK Ultra-ish-esque-dafuqitscalled, I'll be really happy. The brass song(s?) will be bombastic and immense, I think. And I personally need another song with a climax like Take a Bow.

:yesey:

The problem with TR is that the heavy songs aren't as heavy as they're supposed to be(sound wise, not song wise)

Basically the opposite of BH&R...

Oh and, on topic: None. I don't want them to make songs similar to older ones. But I would like to see them make songs within the same genre/style. Like some electronic inspired rock songs and such.

The problem with TR is that the heavy songs aren't as heavy as they're supposed to be(sound wise, not song wise)

Basically the opposite of BH&R...

Oh and, on topic: None. I don't want them to make songs similar to older ones. But I would like to see them make songs within the same genre/style. Like some electronic inspired rock songs and such.

True actually, the riffs in MK and US seem too "clean". And I remember there was a massive discussion a while ago about how shite MotP sounded compared to producer's edit or whatever

True actually, the riffs in MK and US seem too "clean". And I remember there was a massive discussion a while ago about how shite MotP sounded compared to producer's edit or whatever

I still like the album version more than Rich Costey Edit.

Archived