james90

I can barely move my 2x10. How the fuck do you manage 3 4x12s? :LOL:

Its the practise rooms we sometimes use and they didn't have any keyboard stands lying around, I don't actually own 3 4x12's! :LOL:

I go to gigs on public transport, would be interesting trying to wheel a 4x12 around.

it looks like something jack white would use. is it shit?

jack white wouldn't use one of these. doesn't sound shit unique enough

it's a good sounding amp when it actually produces sound. trying to find out what the stealth switch does...unfortunately i don't have the guitar to go with it at the moment

well at least it was a simple fix, but i sure hope simon niel doesn't tour with one of these. it isn't built particularly well.

apparently this is what mofo stands for. who would've known

He doesn't tour with one but two of those :awesome: What was actually wrong with it?

And did you not know it stood for that? :LOL:

it was one of those MFC moments

that or I was being sarcastic :ninja:

just a couple of bad solder joints. does he use those for his main sound then? it didn't sound that simon niel-like when I played it, but then again, i haven't plugged a guitar into it after resoldering

it was one of those MFC moments

that or I was being sarcastic :ninja:

just a couple of bad solder joints. does he use those for his main sound then? it didn't sound that simon niel-like when I played it, but then again, i haven't plugged a guitar into it after resoldering

I think he blends a few. Last tour he had that rack I linked with the Marshall heads and those haydens, now he has a couple of Kempers, couple of Diezel's and a couple of Hayden amps. I presume he has two of each using one as backup rather than actually using all 6

Latest project ive done, was going add a wah probe and a humbucker sustainer but im keeping them behind now. think i should add a copper plate?

Also think its about time i saved up and got an MA or something so i can actually be apart of this crowed :p

Latest project ive done, was going add a wah probe and a humbucker sustainer but im keeping them behind now. think i should add a copper plate?

Also think its about time i saved up and got an MA or something so i can actually be apart of this crowed :p

you can be a part anyway :ninja:

you still posting that story you mentioned?

as for the yamaha, i don't know if i'd put the wah probe in... seems like a bit of a waste to be honest