This week is gonna be such a drag for everyone who isn't going. :LOL:

I have to say I'm genuinely not that bothered about most of it...I mean I'm sure it'll be amazing and all...But for the money it costs...I mean I'm not bothered about being at the rest of the festival, I'm not bothered about any of the other bands or even most of the Muse setlist.

I've heard New Born, Bliss, Plug In Baby, Citizen Erased, Feeling Good. I'm not really bothered about Screenager, Darkshines, etc. Megalomania never sounds as good live as on the record. I can't imagine Hyper Music will be either. Space Dementia and Micro Cuts I'd love to hear, but for the cost of a ticket and transport and everything else, and maybe being at the back of a huge crowd just for those, and possibly Dead Star? Not worth it for me. You'll probably get something like Showbiz as well just to piss me off...But I don't care as much as I did about it now. I hope you all have a great time, but there's no point me thinking about it really.

I have to say I'm genuinely not that bothered about most of it...I mean I'm sure it'll be amazing and all...But for the money it costs...I mean I'm not bothered about being at the rest of the festival, I'm not bothered about any of the other bands or even most of the Muse setlist.

I've heard New Born, Bliss, Plug In Baby, Citizen Erased, Feeling Good. I'm not really bothered about Screenager, Darkshines, etc. Megalomania never sounds as good live as on the record. I can't imagine Hyper Music will be either. Space Dementia and Micro Cuts I'd love to hear, but for the cost of a ticket and transport and everything else, and maybe being at the back of a huge crowd just for those, and possibly Dead Star? Not worth it for me. You'll probably get something like Showbiz as well just to piss me off...But I don't care as much as I did about it now. I hope you all have a great time, but there's no point me thinking about it really.

I think megalomania sounds far better now that it has ever done. I mean the RAH version: :eek:

Archived