I know a lot of you are wondering why some are being deleting. Again, it's cause they're duplicates of earlier entries. Some that are very common are Area 51, underwater, on a UFO, under the Northern Lights, Stonehenge, the Eiffel Tower, the White House, a cave, in a supermassive black hole, in a muscle museum, the Death Star, the moon, Cydonia, Parliament, the members' houses, the Grand Canyon, the Bermuda Triangle, etc. Use the Search Entry option to check if your idea has already been taken.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzx5hAPZ8yRDbObFj_AEsoemnfk677ZJ3D0EqqPWxoIhxYlbkpog

:LOL:

I challenge you Muser's to find all the song references in this....

I'm getting agitated as time is running out and I still haven't decided on the ultimate fantasy venue for Muse to perform. It needs to be somewhere not too hot, although sunburn would be good. And it can't be too showbiz either, or there's sure to be an uprising. I thought of a cave, but it seemed too forced in, and we'd surely blackout from all the hysteria! I thought of a supermassive black hole, but what if we all get space dementia from a neutron star collision or find ourselves endlessly suspended in the city of delusion, with only the map of the problematique as a means of escape? But finally, my mind ruled by secrecy and thoughts of a dying atheist, I realised its long overdue we paid a visit to see the invincible Knights of Cydonia on the glorious planet Mars. Don't forget to take a bow, or we'll have to sing for absolution!

Anyone else think Red Square is kinda random to be in the top 5 :chuckle:... or am I missing something? I get why the setlist ones are there (original as they are ;)), but the Moscow one is the only 'normal' post and seems to be very popular! Are there just a lot of Russian fans on the boards? lol.

it didn't appear to show signs of cheating when i checked them last night

I challenge you Muser's to find all the song references in this....

I'm getting agitated as time is running out and I still haven't decided on the ultimate fantasy venue for Muse to perform. It needs to be somewhere not too hot, although sunburn would be good. And it can't be too showbiz either, or there's sure to be an uprising. I thought of a cave, but it seemed too forced in, and we'd surely blackout from all the hysteria! I thought of a supermassive black hole, but what if we all get space dementia from a neutron star collision or find ourselves endlessly suspended in the city of delusion, with only the map of the problematique as a means of escape? But finally, my mind ruled by secrecy and thoughts of a dying atheist, I realised its long overdue we paid a visit to see the invincible Knights of Cydonia on the glorious planet Mars. Don't forget to take a bow, or we'll have to sing for absolution!

Well aren't you good at wasting your time.

Here, have a cookie.

I know a lot of you are wondering why some are being deleting. Again, it's cause they're duplicates of earlier entries. Some that are very common are Area 51, underwater, on a UFO, under the Northern Lights, Stonehenge, the Eiffel Tower, the White House, a cave, in a supermassive black hole, in a muscle museum, the Death Star, the moon, Cydonia, Parliament, the members' houses, the Grand Canyon, the Bermuda Triangle, etc. Use the Search Entry option to check if your idea has already been taken.

:LOL:

That's a shame if you have the same idea as someone else but can't enter it and they win you'll be a bit peved non?

Can you ever just ignore and not comment on a post you think is silly or don't agree with? It's easy, try it! Start with this one. ;)

Rene you should know with kids if you tell them to do something they'll have to go and do the opposite.

Well aren't you good at wasting your time.

Here, have a cookie.

That depends what you consider to be a waste of time, if using my writing skills, creativity and imagination is a waste of time then perhaps you have a point. However I suspect that your comment is coming more from a place of resentment due to your clearly inferior creative capacity, I mean seriously, can't you come up with something better than 'here have a cookie'?

That's a shame if you have the same idea as someone else but can't enter it and they win you'll be a bit peved non?

also be a shame if someone read someone else's idea and entered it themselves and won and the other person didnt. way of the world really

That depends what you consider to be a waste of time, if using my writing skills, creativity and imagination is a waste of time then perhaps you have a point. However I suspect that your comment is coming more from a place of resentment due to your clearly inferior creative capacity, I mean seriously, can't you come up with something better than 'here have a cookie'?

You know, anyone with the ability to write sentences could have written that. It's not exactly creative either, I have seen it done in posts as far back as 2006 on this board.

My uprising is forced in your supermassive black hole despite your resistance. You might end up with a new born.

omgsocreative.

You know, anyone with the ability to write sentences could have written that. It's not exactly creative either, I have seen it done in posts as far back as 2006 on this board.

My uprising is forced in your supermassive black hole despite your resistance. You might end up with a new born.

omgsocreative.

You know Sippe, you're really not one to talk about wasting time, at least I'm not hanging around a messageboard trolling perfectly inoffensive peoples posts. I thought the whole point of this forum was for people with a common interest in their favourite band to communicate, sharing eachother's thoughts and experiences, not insult eachother for no justified reason.

You know Sippe, you're really not one to talk about wasting time, at least I'm not hanging around a messageboard trolling perfectly inoffensive peoples posts. I thought the whole point of this forum was for people with a common interest in their favourite band to communicate, sharing eachother's thoughts and experiences, not insult eachother for no justified reason.

Score!

Archived