Matt's hands are absolutely beautiful..must be the piano playing or somethin. almost like a woman's.. hehe.. In the Endlessly vid on the Abso. DVD his nails are dirty. I have a thing for hands, too...I notice weird shit.

one of my friend said that matt's finger is just like dementor's :LOL: maybe because he's too skinny

All these pictures of Matt's hands are driving me nuts! Now I'm in love with Matt's hands! I was already in love with his: voice, hair & eyes Now his hands! But they are so gorgeous! I've gone over to the Matt's hands side!

HEHEHEHEHE, We've recruited another one.

MATT'S. LIPS.

:eek:

They're so pretty and thin. Especially when he's doing the "ooohoohohohohhhh"s and they scrunch up a bit. I'm sorry but that's just incredibly sexy :eek:

2rz80ad.jpg

YOU SEE?!

Funny you mention thoes, I just did this for pmt not even half hour ago...

mmmmsex.jpg

:p

You've missed out the single best shot of Mr Bellamy's hands!

MattMisc31-Shredded.jpg

Mmmm.... shredded... :happy:

And, frankly, what's not to like about Mr Wolstenholme? Especially his elbow dimples, his glorious fingers, his sturdy thighs and his widdle ears :D

thanks for that, a friend of mine was looking for a shredded finger pic:D

Chris: i love every thing about him even the lint between his toes:stunned:

Dom: his smile is so adorable and i like his legs........dont know why they just look good

Matt: he has a nice bum always flanting it around at us

:LOL:

Matt's cute widdle mouth :happy: and his magic spider fingers

All of Dom :D particularly his hands, eyes, nose, mouth, hips and legs

Chris's smile, hands and tash :D

And I love that Muse is only band I know where all the members look good in white pants :D

Matt's right thumb is all ewww, and ewww (flip the pic the other way and you'll see what I mean).

I just noticed last night...

Me no love him no more... :$:stunned:

Ok, so now I'm curious. Where's this picture of Matt's nasty right thumb? Can't flip the picture over on the computer..hehe:LOL:

Here's my list:

Matt: HANDS of course (never seen that manicured nail pic. of him..maybe he gets em long so he doesn't have to use a pick??), his freaking brain, confidence/shyness, lips, color changing eyes (some pics it looks brown/green/blue), his little body. :) I have a thing for hands and little bodies..

Dom: Skinniness, I'm sure if he flexes he has muscular arms behind it's scrawniness:D

His big ol eyes, big grin

Chris: Shyness, head bobbing (Esp. in the Wembo dvd) and his SHORT hair. Not into the long hair thing. His voice. I believe out of all the guys, it's the highest (in normal convo of course.. we know Matt's beat him in the falsetto, for all we know!)

I thought this thread would have been shot down in flames by now :LOL:

I feel laaaaaame for joining in but i'm a total sucker for Matt's hands, the wonky teeth, and that little mole on his left cheek? Um...kkgfkgjkhhkmjk :$

I'm also a little obsessed with Dom's nice flat tummy at the moment (due to extras on teh DVD :happy:). Chris has the most wickedly sweet smile of the lot of them and even though I usually loathe moustaches, he totally rocks the Pedrotache :D

I thought this thread would have been shot down in flames by now :LOL:

I feel laaaaaame for joining in but i'm a total sucker for Matt's hands, the wonky teeth, and that little mole on his left cheek? Um...kkgfkgjkhhkmjk :$

I'm also a little obsessed with Dom's nice flat tummy at the moment (due to extras on teh DVD :happy:). Chris has the most wickedly sweet smile of the lot of them and even though I usually loathe moustaches, he totally rocks the Pedrotache :D

:yesey: agree with all of that:D

Guest emzlilachouse
Matt: Everything mainly Bum and Penis

Dom:smile and Bum

Chris:Smile and bum

I like bums:p

i agree with lynz on the everything and his ass :p but where have you seen pics of his manly hood? *is intreged* :eyebrows:

doms tummy and eyes :D

chris's smile and bass playing :p

Archived