Muse Blonde Moments

<3Matt

I think he was, probably just for a little while. I read an interview where he said he was.

Well that's the thing, I read it somewhere too, so it wasn't that fake. But I don't think he stuck to it... was just tryin' it out. I realized that I was wrong when I watched the interview where he talked about his talent for killing chickens. Yea, such a vegan :facepalm:

Well that's the thing, I read it somewhere too, so it wasn't that fake. But I don't think he stuck to it... was just tryin' it out. I realized that I was wrong when I watched the interview where he talked about his talent for killing chickens. Yea, such a vegan :facepalm:

Yeah, it was just probably for a couple months, he obviously isn't one now :LOL: So you were half right.

really? i had absolutely no idea whatsoever that he may have been a vegetarian.. if anyone gets that article where he says he is, post it here! (:

• 4 weeks later...

It took me an embarrassingly long time to realize Hyper Chondriac Music was just a different version of Hyper Music, but in my defense I'd only listened to HM a few times then :$:LOL:

And before today I didn't know there's a second video for Stockholm Syndrome.

I wouldn't listen to SMBH because I thought Matt's high voice was weird :facepalm: now love it !!! :LOL:

I thought the lyrics to Uprising were ' Another promise, another scene - another package to keep us trapped in green' until about 5 minutes ago XD

I thought that Matt was on the cover of Absolution, and that Chris was the singer :LOL::$

Ok, so I guess I am having a Muse Blonde Moment right now by asking if this is actually Matt. :/

No, someone posted that about a month ago, and then it was later discovered to be another Matt Bellamy. The confusion was even mentioned on the other Matt's blog or something. :chuckle:

There can be only one! :fear:

No, someone posted that about a month ago, and then it was later discovered to be another Matt Bellamy. The confusion was even mentioned on the other Matt's blog or something. :chuckle:

There can be only one! :fear:

Ahh, I see. I haven't been here in a while, I guess that's why I missed it.

But I had a feeling it wasn't him though.

Gosh they are so similar though! :O

Archived