Muse Blonde Moments

<3Matt

When I first started listening to the older muse songs, my mp3 player mixed the titles of the songs off Showbiz. I thought Cave was Falling down or something :S

Hence, I was really confused when I heard the remix of Cave as they had different titles :p

For the longest time, I did not know how to spell/say Chris's last name, so I'd just say "Chris Whats-his-name". My roommate still says it, thanks to me... :$ But now that I know, I don't know how I mixed it up to begin with! It's so easy!

I could pronounce his name from the start but spell it? God no... In fact I still can't spell it without the help of google :facepalm:... I'm a rubbish speller.

My blond moments are mostly lyric fuckery. But that's normal. :p

I've got to throw my sister under the bus on this one :giggle:

She always thought that Matt was a girl after listening to SMBH. She didn't know he was a boy until I showed her a picture of Muse (for me this was pre-Muser)

Now, to my blonde moments.

-I thought that Matt was the cowboy and Dom was the sheriff in KoC

-I had no clue Showbiz even existed until I was Muse-creeping on Grooveshark. Now it's tied for my favorite Muse album :$

-I had no clue what Hysteria or Stockholm Syndrome were when I seen Muse live, but oddly enough, they're two of my favorite songs off Absolution, even before I seen Muse live :LOL:

-I didn't have any B-sides, live stuff, or unreleased songs until a few months ago, then my computer got wiped out and I lost it all. I have yet to get any of it back.

-The only album I physically own is The Resistance, though I have burnt copies of the other albums

-I didn't know Muse had a keyboard player until right before I seen them live.

God I feel silly:supersad:

damnit, thanks to someone *ahem Spectrum IV ahem*, when i was listening to exogenesis symphony #1, i cracked up when he started singing because i thought of 'raping my soul'. i got some REAL weird looks.... :unsure:

I thought the lyrics to Overture were "raping my soul."

Guest Bliss272

I have SO many muse blonde moments

1. At first, I got Chris and Dom mixed up

2. I'll mishear lyrics, sometimes embarrassingly:facepalm:...............

3. I thought exogenisis 3 was oohs and ahs

4. Sometimes, I forget muser inside jokes :(

5. I didn't know Hullabaloo also had a CD with b-sides

Lol, I can go on for a LONG time.....XD

At the start of the year, me and my friend were at a bowling alley, Dead Star started. I yelled out FURY!! because I was so amazed that a b-side was at a bowling alley!

And my friend knew better than I did </3 but it's okay because he's convinced Ruled by Secrecy is called Micro Cuts

In the Showbiz video when i saw Chris in the mirror i thought it was Dom! And in the Unintended i didn't recognized Chris at all!!! I thought he was just a handsome guy that they used in their video...:facepalm:

Honestly, I can't remember many at the moment, but I know I've had lots.

I guess something that I'm shameful of is I was curious of why everyone on the forums were putting w's instead of r's. I found it related to pwoper fish, but then I had to find the video and then I was in the loop :p Stuff like that has happened once or twice where I'll make like I knew about it forever, but I looked it up before I spoke. :LOL: I still retain it's better that than making like you know and you don't have your facts straight.

Oh, only two weeks ago I figured out what the "Hey You Crazy Kids" performance was.

- When I first began to like Muse, I only knew Matt's full name. I knew that the other members were called Chris and Dom and one of them had the last name Wolstenholme, but I didn't know who was who. I didn't learn the full names until like a year after I got into them.

- I used to think there was an album called Muscle Museum.

- I bought all Muse albums in the first few months of my fandom, but I didn't really care about Showbiz. I didn't know any songs off it either at first. I only bought it a year after I became a fan, and not even because I really wanted to have or it anything, just because I felt I had to own all the albums as a proper fan.

Archived