What's your favourite part of the HAARP DVD?

slipperypoo

Ok...has anyone else noticed this...

At the end of supermassive black hole on the cd (16th)...literally the last few seconds...if you listen closely (ideally though headphones) you can hear a woman shout (what I think is) 'Hello Muse!.....Fart!'.

Comments? It's there, seriously.

At the end of supermassive black hole on the cd (16th)...literally the last few seconds...if you listen closely (ideally though headphones) you can hear a woman shout (what I think is) 'Hello Muse!.....Fart!'.

lol! you're right an all. weird, I wonder if that's what she is actually saying.

:LOL::LOL::LOL: that's hilarious. I can't for the life of me think what else she could be saying apart from "FART!". Haha, that makes no sense whatsoever, who are you Muse Fart Girl? explain yourself!!

my younger brother left HAARP on.

my dad woke up and watched it. new born was being played.

i went out and asked "do you want me to change it?"

he said " no its okay just leave it".

later on, he said that the band is good and have good music. and matt bellamy is talented, so is dom and chris.

hahahaha

New Born and SS blow me away with their awesomeness!!..epic riffages/outros and performances as a whole (floor slide ftw!!) :D

Other highlights of the show:

Butterflies & Hurricanes (Dom's drumming is teh sex!!)

Apocalypse Please (screen visuals rawwwk!)

Hoodoo (Matt's voice :eek: ..gives me chills!)

Blackout (beautiful :'()

Take A Bow (stunning as ever!)

as well as MOTP, KoC, TIRO, Unintended, PiB (outro especially)... ohhh just the whole fecking DVD really! :LOL::rolleyes:

New Born and SS blow me away with their awesomeness!!..epic riffages/outros and performances as a whole (floor slide ftw!!) :D

Other highlights of the show:

Butterflies & Hurricanes (Dom's drumming is teh sex!!)

Apocalypse Please (screen visuals rawwwk!)

Hoodoo (Matt's voice :eek: ..gives me chills!)

Blackout (beautiful :'()

Take A Bow (stunning as ever!)

as well as MOTP, KoC, TIRO, Unintended, PiB (outro especially)... ohhh just the whole fecking DVD really! :LOL::rolleyes:

I can only watch Blackout once, then get bored. Yeah the acrobats are impressive but it just loses its novely after a while.

Apocalypse Please was so much better than I expected it to be!

Hoodoo and New Born are the best on this DVD.

I watched it again, and I swear the 2nd experience watching it again was totally different to the first, in a good way. It was better!

He did a funny skip acorss the stage but I cnt remember what song it was from? Anyways, that was funny. The beginning of SMBH & Hysteria was awesome. Oh yeah, the lil' improv was awesome.

:LOL::LOL:Heard it just now. Can't think of any reason why they would shout fart:erm:

I have two favourite bits...

First one is during the outro of Stockholm Syndrome when Matt and Chris have untuned their instuments and are just thrashing them about, then when they play the last note theres a really wierd synth effect when Matt puts his guitar on his head and looks as if he's in a trance. If just sounds really cool:happy::happy:

And the second is the whole of Take A Bow, especially Dom fiddling with the synth.

Woah long post.

Here are some of my thoughts on the DVD.

I dont know about everyone else, but i thought new born could of been a bit better..Pinkpop 2007 was better.

SS was a bit meh (meh still being amazing, but not as good as some other footage ive seen. ie, earls court)

TAB was absolutly EPIC!

Hoodoo for me is the best song on the DVD

Apocalypse please coming a close second favourite

Blackout...Ok, well, its good and everything, but as someone else pointed out, it does lose its appeal after the first watch. It was amazing when i was acctually stood in the stadium watching it, and at first viewing it brought it all back..But for me, its a bit, old now. Still like it though

Knights......speechless

SMBH: The sound sucked a bit

Feeling good: The song sucks a bit, but, this performance brought it up a notch for me

PIB...Glasto was better

Hysteria is amazing

TIRO is EPIC on this release..love matts screams and little, er, bits, he puts into it.

MOTP:....AMAZING, so so good, possibly one of the best Pro footage vids of this song

Thats my review at the moment...not much of a review, just some of my opinions. Ill type up a proper review later.

Oh, and for me, bliss was the song of the night, dont know what they (the band? the record company?) are playing at leaving it off the DVD.

Here are some of my thoughts on the DVD.

I dont know about everyone else, but i thought new born could of been a bit better..Pinkpop 2007 was better.

SS was a bit meh (meh still being amazing, but not as good as some other footage ive seen. ie, earls court)

TAB was absolutly EPIC!

Hoodoo for me is the best song on the DVD

Apocalypse please coming a close second favourite

Blackout...Ok, well, its good and everything, but as someone else pointed out, it does lose its appeal after the first watch. It was amazing when i was acctually stood in the stadium watching it, and at first viewing it brought it all back..But for me, its a bit, old now. Still like it though

Knights......speechless

SMBH: The sound sucked a bit

Feeling good: The song sucks a bit, but, this performance brought it up a notch for me

PIB...Glasto was better

Hysteria is amazing

TIRO is EPIC on this release..love matts screams and little, er, bits, he puts into it.

MOTP:....AMAZING, so so good, possibly one of the best Pro footage vids of this song

Thats my review at the moment...not much of a review, just some of my opinions. Ill type up a proper review later.

Oh, and for me, bliss was the song of the night, dont know what they (the band? the record company?) are playing at leaving it off the DVD.

To be fair Bliss is on the other two DVD's. Would have been a nice inclusion. My fav song of the Saturday was City of Delusion, but seeing as thats not on there I'll go for New Born or Hoodoo as best on the DVD.

Anyone got any song performances they're disapointed with? I have 4. MotP just isn't that great. Although I do like the extra few guitar notes before each chorus. Hysteria has rarely sounded good live in my opinion. New Born was a little on the slow side, and Stockholm Syndrome was on the verge of become random noise at points.

I'm tempted to add Starlight to that list, purely because it sounds lifeless and flat. Ok I will. Make that 5 out of 20.

Well, the very first time we see Muse rehearsing the intro; they are walking on the aisle and Dom almost falls. Chris laughs, and Matt says "Speed up, Speed up, Dom! " then he turns to camera and laughs. I found him funny.

I think that bit looks like one of those old home movies, with no sound, just pictures and the people being filmed doing daft things for the camera!

I've decided that Dom's insane drumming on Hoodoo is the best bit, though I love it all. He looks like Animal off the Muppets! Also, the crowd shot of the boy whose friend behind him is covering his eyes whilst he's singing. That's funny!

I'm tempted to add Starlight to that list, purely because it sounds lifeless and flat. Ok I will. Make that 5 out of 20.

IF Starlight was played in B not Bb like the studio version it would sound so much better, and Matt Played the Piano riff not Morgan:(

On another note, TIRO is epic both on the CD and DVD and was probably the best performance Ive ever seen of it

Top four Moments from DVD:

-New Born

-TIRO

-Blackout

-Phat KOC Guitar Riff!

theres so many!!!

- blackout (one of my fave songs... but that was just amazing)

- how they opened the show with KoC - It was so good... im converted from take a bow as the opener

- the supermassive black hole solo - i love that thing on the guitar :D

- matt smiling after everyone sang along to the guitar - it just made him look real

- clapping in starlight and apocalypse please

- matt smiling after introducing butterflies and hurricanes

- the butterflies and hurricanes solo

- someone throwing something at matt during plug in baby

- doms mobile phone demonstration

- hoodoo

- chris smiling and looking at people while matts so serious in blackout

- matts costume changes

- matt pointing at the helicopter

- matt touching his bum at the end

thats all i can be bothered putting in :D

1. Chris pointing his bass at the crowd just before TIRO

2. Matt doing a cool little strut during the Improv at around 50.46

3. The guy in the crowd during MOTP with all his mates picking on him but he doesn't give a shit! :D Kinda reminds me of myself.

4. Chris giving a thumbs-up to the crowd before Blackout.

Just finished watching it, I jumped up and down and screamed like a little bitch this afternoon when it came in the mail :LOL:

Having only watched it all the way through once (and quietly as to not wake the household..stupid people and their need for sleep hmph) I can say my favourite parts were Matt's clothing changes (very cute) and Blackout :happy:

Can't wait til tomorrow when I can blast it on my new tv!

Now I need sleep :p

Archived