What's your favourite part of the HAARP DVD?

slipperypoo

There are a few moments that heightened my love for Muse, when I viewed the DVD for the first time.

These were....

- The whole of Apocalypse Please

- The bit during the second verse of Time is Running Out where Matt hits the headstock twice to produce that sound.

- The whole of New Born especially the outro

- The whole of Stockholm Syndrome especially the outro

Ultimately, Hullabaloo is still better than HAARP by a long mile as the former contains Bliss ext with balloons which was left out on the latter.

Checking for some of the moments that have been mentioned here, I came across a funny little thing during New Born, the part where he first does the new born riff, there's someone throwing water in the air, lol.. at least, I hope that was water and not an overexcited fan, rofl! XD XD

Skipping through the concert I gotta say it again: the camerawork is top-notch.. just saw this amazing shot again at the beginning of Time is Running Out, after the first verse, where they start out at Matt's feet, and pan around him.. *burble* me loves the grand shots :D

• 1 month later...

Hmmm...

Some of my favorite parts are:

-When Matt runs over to the amp on the ground at the end of Map of the Problematique, puts his foot up on it, and starts that crazy awesome outro.

-Supermassive Black Hole on this DVD is one of my favorite things to watch. It's just insanely good live.

-Stockholm outro!

-New Born. Period.

-I absolutely adore Soldier's Poem, and I'm so glad it made it on this DVD.

-The improvisation is incredible.

BUT I think my favorite part of this DVD is the poppy part of Apocalypse Please, when they speed up the drums from the album version. It gets me going!

The whole DVD, but I loved it when Matt make those silly noises during Time Is Running Out :)

Hahh.

Oh yes that ONE~ Silly, sexy noises :)

When they started playing Knights, it was so POWERFUL. There was maximum energy that was delivered.The whole Stockholm Syndrome, New Born & Apocalypse Please (especially the outros listening to it was like ORGASM~ :$ haha) And how everyone got so hyped like mad at the end on Take a Bow. It was indescribable !!!

the camera man did pretty awesome jobs at wembo~ cheers to them.

this part isn't exactly a fave but i found it rather funny: at the beginning, when the three of them where "surfacing" from below the stage and the camera angle was from the bottom and the most prominent shadow was matt's "beak". it was adorable :LOL:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived