What's your favourite part of the HAARP DVD?

slipperypoo

That bit on dvd didn't happen on the sunday! Cos I remember it distinctly when I was on that side. It was on the saturday, I swear by it !

It was the saturday, cos matt's guitar died on the sunday so they had to do some clever editing

Nonono

SHE (thankyou very much) means the SEXUAL riff in the middle of Supermassive Black Hole. Oooooh yes. Sorry, the idea was for people to go and watch it.

tDTSbF5Bnaw

Oooops.

Apologies for my gender mishap. I think in my tired state I assumed a slipperypoo was male (as you do! lol)

Shant happen again miss :)

during the opening of butterflies and hurricanes you can hear someone in the crowd shout "come on matt!" really clearly...i loled

:LOL: I love things like that. It's just nice really, isn't it? Saturday there was a lot of "I LOVE YOUR TROUSERS!" shouted at Dom (I believe I was the first person to shout it... yeah I have no shame, sorry, and I really did love his trousers) which would have made me giggle if anything similar happened.

I loved:

Chris' big grin during feeling good

The crowd shots during knights of cydonia. Everyone was loving it!

The shot during Take A Bow where Matt points to the helicopter and then there's an aerial shot zooming in...only coz it looks like he's calling the aliens down or summat :p:LOL:

but errrrrrrm Maggies Farm riff...coz it was from the 16th :happy: ololol

:LOL: I love things like that. It's just nice really, isn't it? Saturday there was a lot of "I LOVE YOUR TROUSERS!" shouted at Dom (I believe I was the first person to shout it... yeah I have no shame, sorry, and I really did love his trousers) which would have made me giggle if anything similar happened.

I loved:

Chris' big grin during feeling good

The crowd shots during knights of cydonia. Everyone was loving it!

that too :D hahaha

and when Matt says "cheers" after Hoodoo...he's like some shy little boy bless him :happy::LOL:

also.....Matt's crazy guitar rawkin at the end of Supermassive Black Hole :D hehehe

i absolutely hump both the outro to MOTP, after hearing that bit of it in the menu, i knew it HAD to be my ringtone :LOL: so i cut the outro bit out... and the blues jam before TiRO, i absolutly LOVE ETT

oh and last but definentally not least, the outro to SS... THAT is why muse are so amazing... all it is is an outro but its the fucking beastliest ear-sex ive ever had :D

During the riffage at the end of Stockholm Syndrome, when Matt plays the riff on the higher D string first, seems slightly dissatisfied with his choice to do so, and then the look on his face as he goes to the lower string just as the Dom and Chris come in is probably my favorite part of the whole DVD. It's like he's thinking, "Yes, here it comes, and it shall be immense," and then just DESTROYS his way into the riff. Love it.

I adore Hoodoo - I never really listened to it before, but it sounds amazing on the DVD. The riff before TIRO is really nice, and TIRO itself is brilliant (and has one moment in it - when Matt sings 'I wanted freedom' and points, we still swear he was pointing at least in our general direction :D:D) Also when everything sort of explodes in Take a Bow after the massive buildup... wow. The other major highlight is Stockholm Syndrome but I adore that song anyway so yeah.

But I'd be here forever, just listing everything on the DVD if I kept going so I'll stop there lol

Archived