Which songs from OoS they won't play anymore?

RedStar

Which songs from OoS they won't play anymore?  

569 members have voted

1. 1. Which songs from OoS they won't play anymore?

True but take into account that the new album has "lots and lots of chords" and it is rumored to be darker so there's a chance for some Space Dementia love as an extreme rarity. Bliss/Citizen will be played for shows but I agree with Megalomania, that will be for gigs with a pipe organ in the venue.

As Dee said, it's also supposed to have lullabies, raves, be more stripped down and be much softer so don't listen to anything the band says really

Anything that the band say, and Matt in particular, is most likely bullshit until proven otherwise. The new album is also supposed to include some rave music and lullabies. We won't know if it's true until we hear it. The next tour will probably have a piano section of USoE and/or Feeling Good and maybe a new piano song, but that's it.

you are so wise. tell me more of what they will do, you seem to know

You're a prick.

For saying that a song they usually never play, and that features on an album they're going to play in full later this year, being played 3 times probably isn't a coincidence? Chris even said that a few of the older ones need some playtime live.

you are so wise. tell me more of what they will do, you seem to know

Are you really this bored?

For saying that a song they usually never play, and that features on an album they're going to play in full later this year, being played 3 times probably isn't a coincidence? Chris even said that a few of the older ones need some playtime live.

Of course it isn't a coincidence that one of the OoS songs got played but was it really a coincidence that it was Megalomania and not one of the others that was played? And three nights in a row? Wouldn't it make more sense to do three different songs if it was purely for the rehearsal of it? Well only time will show if Megalomania stays around for future gigs.

I voted Hyper Music, Darkshines, and Screenager, which I really doubt will ever get another play after this. Which i'm honestly not too upset over; neither Darkshines or Screenager are my favourite off of OOS, and Hyper Music seemed like it came off kinda messy live in the one video I saw of it (though I would still be interested in keeping it around).

I was thinking of throwing Space Dementia in too (because it really doesn't seem like something that'll come back into the sets), but i'm gonna hold out hope for that one. Megalomania and Micro Cuts I think will be rare, but not completely gone, with the others rotating around as they do now (PIB will remain a staple, and I think that NB will probably still get regular plays).

Basically any song that has a wailing falsetto of any sort wont make it. after reading the boards and seeing random setlists for so long its become quite apparnt that the band truely just plays whatever they feel like. Only two showbiz songs are ever played anymore, and origin is certainly on its way out. with the exception of Knights and SMBH, no other wailing songs are really ever played. his voice always goes deep now. so kicking out hyper music and others unfortunately makes sense. a year from now i can see plug in baby and maybe feeling good as the only surviving songs from this album

Hyper Music, Screenager, Darkshines and Megalomania are dead and buried after R&L.

Space Dementia, Citizen Erased and Micro Cuts will be on life-support.

New Born, Bliss and Feeling Good will enjoy a brief stay of execution.

Plug In Baby is safe for the time being.

Hyper Music, Screenager, Darkshines and Megalomania are dead and buried after R&L.

Space Dementia, Citizen Erased and Micro Cuts will be on life-support.

New Born, Bliss, Citizen Erased and Feeling Good will enjoy a brief stay of execution.

Plug In Baby is safe for the time being.

This cuts deep, this cuts real deep....:(

I can see Space Dementia, Hyper Music, Screenager, and Darkshines never being played again.

Micro Cuts might return on a very special occasion.

Megalomania will most likely return if they have a pipe organ handy.

Citizen Erased and Bliss will remain as rarities.

Feeling Good and New Born will probably be rotated with newer songs.

Plug In Baby has been their main staple for more than a decade. It's not going anywhere.

In short, nothing will change.

Archived