Which songs from OoS they won't play anymore?

RedStar

Which songs from OoS they won't play anymore?  

569 members have voted

1. 1. Which songs from OoS they won't play anymore?

Hyper Music, Screenager, Space Dementia, Dark Shines, Micro Cuts and Megalomania.

Done.

Well, I don't think it's a coincidence that they played Megalomania the past three gigs. Maybe Matt kinda likes it and that they'll play it as a rarity once in a while.

Well, I don't think it's a coincidence that they played Megalomania the past three gigs. Maybe Matt kinda likes it and that they'll play it as a rarity once in a while.

You're right. It's not a coincidence. It's practice for R/L. I very much doubt they will keep playing it next tour.

Why would they practice the same song three times and not one of the others?

To make sure at least a few songs will be special at R/L. Besides, it's been 3 gigs. They still have like 5-6 at least to play before R/L. They may very well play one of the other OoS tracks.

I think Micro Cuts will 100% get the cut I don't think Matt can pull of that high of a voice like he used to anymore.

And I hope New Born goes same with Feeling Good.

Once again, he can pull off those G5's. He does it every single gig with KoC.

To make sure at least a few songs will be special at R/L. Besides, it's been 3 gigs. They still have like 5-6 at least to play before R/L. They may very well play one of the other OoS tracks.

We will see.

Me too... Same with hyper music and PiB... :(

Unfortunately I get the feeling that Hyper Music would never have been played again anyway, regardless of whether these shows took place. Plug in Baby is pretty much guaranteed to stay in setlists forever...

I don't know why but I really doubt anything but Darkshines/Screenager and Hyper Music are going away "forever". A lot of people like New Born, Bliss, Citizen Erased, Megalomania, Plug in Baby, Micro Cuts and unfortunately Feeling Good.

Yes, a lot of people like those songs. Doesn't matter when a lot of the songs people like aren't getting played. Were you around for the summer setlists polls last year?

Yeah but honestly think about it, really what has a chance of not getting played for the rest of their career?

Hyper Music, Screenager, Dark Shines at the very least. Micro Cuts is probably gone too. I can't see them playing Space Dementia either since Matt doesn't like playing piano anymore. Megalomania won't get played unless they play another one-off venue with an organ like the Royal Albert Hall.

True but take into account that the new album has "lots and lots of chords" and it is rumored to be darker so there's a chance for some Space Dementia love as an extreme rarity. Bliss/Citizen will be played for shows but I agree with Megalomania, that will be for gigs with a pipe organ in the venue.

True but take into account that the new album has "lots and lots of chords" and it is rumored to be darker so there's a chance for some Space Dementia love as an extreme rarity. Bliss/Citizen will be played for shows but I agree with Megalomania, that will be for gigs with a pipe organ in the venue.

Anything that the band say, and Matt in particular, is most likely bullshit until proven otherwise. The new album is also supposed to include some rave music and lullabies. We won't know if it's true until we hear it. The next tour will probably have a piano section of USoE and/or Feeling Good and maybe a new piano song, but that's it.

Archived