Which songs from OoS they won't play anymore?

RedStar

Which songs from OoS they won't play anymore?  

569 members have voted

1. 1. Which songs from OoS they won't play anymore?

If Piano Cave only lasted Teignmouth, a few arena gigs and one festical, there's no way a new version of Darkshines will return.

I can't see anything changing. They've said the only ones that won't return are the rubbish ones (according to Matt's Twitter), but all of those (minus Feeling Good) disapeared ages ago anyway, along with half the good ones. Maybe they'll rediscover the awesomeness of Space Dementia or Microcuts, and play them a couple times early in the next tour, then drop them again, leaving us with PIB as a staple, New Born and Feeling Good in semi-rotation and Bliss and CE played every now and then.

• 4 weeks later...

Space Dementia hasn't been played live in a while. It's gone after R/L.

Hyper Music hasn't been played live in a while. It's gone after R/L.

Micro Cuts hasn't been played live in a while. It's gone after R/L.

Screenager hasn't been played live in a while. It's gone after R/L.

Dark Shines hasn't been played live in a while. It's gone after R/L.

Megalomania hasn't been played live in a while (Apart from the Albert Hall and practice this year). It's gone after R/L, apart from gigs where the venue has a pipe organ.

New Born will remain as a rarity.

Bliss will remain as a rarity.

Plug-In Baby will remain as a staple of the set.

Citizen Erased will remain as a rarity.

Feeling Good will remain as a staple of the set.

EDIT: Since my dates of when some songs were last played were wrong, I've edited my post to just say the songs haven't been played in a while.

Space Dementia hasn't been played live since April 2001. It's gone after R/L.

Hyper Music hasn't been played live since September 2001. It's gone after R/L.

Micro Cuts hasn't been played live since November 2001. It's gone after R/L.

These are all wrong.

Space Dementia was last played in 2008.

Hyper Music was played once in 2003.

Micro Cuts was played for a few gigs in 2007.

EDIT: I have no idea where you got those dates from, because they are way off.

These are all wrong.

Space Dementia was last played in 2008.

Hyper Music was played once in 2003.

Micro Cuts was played for a few gigs in 2007.

EDIT: I have no idea where you got those dates from, because they are way off.

Really? Whoops - sorry. :p Got them from a combination of Setlist.fm & MuseWIKI.

I agree that nothing will really change, but I really want to see Citizen Erased(My all time favorite song) live before I die. I actually wouldn't really mind if NB becomes a rarity, but PiB will definitely stay. It would be cool if they bring back Space Dementia for a bit.

• 2 weeks later...

PIB is the only song that will definately stay and NB will become a rarity! The rest of OOS will make way for songs on album no.6 to be played live. And rarities like Bliss and CE etc will make way for songs like NB and SS to become rarities. I just hope that album no.6 isnt full of cheese because we need songs that the crowd can go a bit nuts at like the ones that are leaving the setlist forever.

PIB is the only song that will definately stay and NB will become a rarity! The rest of OOS will make way for songs on album no.6 to be played live. And rarities like Bliss and CE etc will make way for songs like NB and SS to become rarities. I just hope that album no.6 isnt full of cheese because we need songs that the crowd can go a bit nuts at like the ones that are leaving the setlist forever.

SS, a rarity? Are you kidding? Maybe one day, but I wouldn't have thought that'd be the case yet.

I can see NB becoming a rarity and then that, CE and Bliss will still be played every now and again...

I agree about the no cheese bit though :)

• 1 year later...

Citizen Erased seems like it may make appearances for the stadiums. I don't know about Plug in Baby being a staple, because they do seem to be bored with it. But maybe not playing it for months will make for especially rousing performances?

Archived