Death of Santa 2.0?

Dave.

I get the feeling his building a brand new guitar for the new album. Did you notice the new bare knuckle pick-up called the 'stockholm'? And his getting blackie restored in the manson shop.

The planets are aligning :eek:

The riffs that night were phenomenal, I've never heard them sound so beefy. It felt like I was punched in the heart and when the drums kicked in it was mad.

I wasn't there, but I know exactly what you mean - especially the bit about the drums.

Did you see the guitar after he threw it? (when the tech would've picked it up)

Nah didnt see it after, think I was too taken aback about how good the riffs sounded :LOL:

Yeah, I've only seen them at two different venues, but there's just something about those drums echoing across the arena :awesome:

I'm interested in seeing what he'll get for a replacement. Might be something completely different this time.

:eek:

Edit: Before it dies, it sounds really good. Nice heavy, chunky sound to it

Yeah, looking at the video, it had that more visceral sound that the guitars had around Absolution tour then. Seems a shame that he threw it now. :noey:

I also thought that. He's in drop D so probably just playing the riff like

D --3--------5--------8

A --3--------5--------8

D --3--------5--------8

instead of simply playing the bottom D

It does sound great, more like they did around the Absolution tour days and Chrome Bomber at the start of BH&R, like it did at Reading. Reminds me a lot of the original M1D1 actually.

I can't see it being dead, in the last year he thew Chrome Bomber with no damage, Glitterati was thrown for months and never broke, and he's already thrown this one a few times before. In Oz he threw it several times in one gig.

It will have survived and be back in July. If 007 is getting refurbed that's excelent news, and I wouldn't be at all surprised if he got a new one for R&L.

It does sound great, more like they did around the Absolution tour days and Chrome Bomber at the start of BH&R, like it did at Reading. Reminds me a lot of the original M1D1 actually.

I can't see it being dead, in the last year he thew Chrome Bomber with no damage, Glitterati was thrown for months and never broke, and he's already thrown this one a few times before. In Oz he threw it several times in one gig.

It will have survived and be back in July. If 007 is getting refurbed that's excelent news, and I wouldn't be at all surprised if he got a new one for R&L.

Chrome bomber was slid across the stage

Glitteratti for a long time he just dropped, with Santa 2.0 he properly chucked it, besides, he may have fortunately never hit the weakest spot when dropping the glitteratti

Archived